美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第1期:浪漫
日期:2020-01-01 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Toby's fiancee kind of left this.
托比的未婚妻落下了这个
And I kinda sort of didn't give it back right away.
而我没有立刻还给她
I wouldn't want people to think you stole somebody's phone.
我不想别人认为你是偷了别人的手机
Somebody whose mother is running against your mother.
这个人的母亲正和你的母亲竞选
That would be awkward.
那就太尴尬了
I'm broke. I'm donating my eggs.
我没钱了 我在捐我的卵子
This isn't going to hurt a bit.
这一点也不疼
You've been my rock. Thank you.
你一直支持我 谢谢
You're here to tell me if you'd feel safe
你是来告诉我们你认为
should Charlotte Dilaurentis leave the hospital.
让夏洛蒂.迪劳伦提斯出院是否安全
There's a line of girls just waiting to take your place.
有很多女孩排着队等着取代你的职位
Let them. What do you wanna do?
让她们来 你想做什么
Can we just keep driving?
能这样一直在车上吗
Where did you go that night after you left Aria?
那晚你离开艾瑞亚后去哪里了
Get out!

I've got to get in there and get that golf club
我必须得进去拿到高尔夫球杆
before Sara tries to frame my Dad.
免得莎拉栽赃我爸爸
I haven't broken into a place since my dorm room.
我上次开锁是大学时进我的宿舍
Aria, Sara's staying here because this was Charlotte's
艾瑞亚 莎拉待在这里是因为这是夏洛蒂
old room when she was a patient at Radley.
以前在拉德里住的房间
Aria?
艾瑞亚
I'm not used to having an audience.
我还不习惯有观众呢
Well, if you were experiencing performance anxiety
好吧 如果你之前怯场了
I was completely unaware of it.
我完全没发觉
I thought places like this only existed in old movies.
我以为这种地方只存在于老电影中
How'd you find it?
你怎么找到的
Well, I searched for "Romantic"
我搜索了"浪漫"
And, then "Tacky."
然后是"俗气"
You feeling better?
感觉好些了吗

浪漫.jpg


Much better.
好多了
Would you like some more budget champagne?
你想再来些便宜香槟吗
Not now. Let's give these Cupids something to remember.
不了 让这些丘比特留下更多记忆吧
Look at this.
看这个
Now I know where Charlotte learned all those
我现在知道夏洛蒂从哪儿学会
special little skills she had.
她的那些特殊小技能了

分享到