美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第22期:铤而走险
日期:2018-12-19 07:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, your mother's finishing up her statement inside.
你妈妈在里面就要录完口供了
I can take you both home if you like.
如果你需要 我可以送你回家
She seems nice.
她看起来人挺好
Nicole.
妮可
I hope tonight didn't get in the way--
希望今晚没妨碍你们...
No, Nicole's a photographer as well
没有 妮可也是摄影师
And she saw your postcard at The Brew.
她在咖啡馆看到了你的明信片
I saw that she was interested
我看她很感兴趣
so I suggested that we meet here.
于是就提议来这里看看
- It's not a date. - Not anymore.
-并不是约会 -现在也约不成了
Not at all. I asked her to meet me here
本来就不是 我叫她过来
because I-I had a few more questions..
是因为我有一些问题...
...about habitat for humanity.
关于人类栖息地的问题
That's new. Why a-are you--
我没听你说过 为什么你...
I'm considering it,
我只是刚开始考虑这些问题
but we don't have to talk about it now.
现在没必要谈这件事
Sorry, I-I didn't mean to grill you.
抱歉 我...我并不是盘问你
I'm just..
我只是...
It's okay.
没关系
I was just trying not to focus on tonight.
我只是想分散一下注意力
- What happened. - Yeah, I mean..
-今晚发生的事 -是啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Aria, what happened here was...desperation.
艾瑞亚 今晚的事...他是铤而走险
He's obviously so close to being caught.
他差点就被抓到了

分享到
重点单词
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • photographern. 摄影师
  • habitatn. (动植物的)产地,栖息地
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲