影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第50期:你们要负责
日期:2012-05-17 12:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

>

Is that Jenna's file?
是詹娜的档案吗
No, I got Toby's.
不是 我找到的是托比的
Turns out Jenna wasn't the patient.
结果我发现詹娜不是病人
The therapist had her come in for one session
医生只叫她来了一次 是为了
To see how she felt about Toby coming back home.
观察托比回家的事对她有没有影响
Oh, my god. Well, what else does it say?
天哪 上面还写什么了
Well, the dates prove he
从这上面的日期上看
wasn't away at school when Ali disappeared.
艾莉失踪的时候他没有离开学校
He was still here in Rosewood.
他一直都在玫瑰镇
What else?
其它的呢
See for yourself.
你自己看看吧
Session 12, August 15th.
第12期 8月15日
Think I didn't see what was going on in there?
你以为里面发生的事我没看见吗
It's not what it looked like.
事情不是你看到那样的
Maybe not to you.
对你来说也许不是
What are you doing here, anyway?
对了 你在这干嘛
What the hell did I ever do to you?
我到底对你做过什么
You've been peeping in my window for years.
你在我家窗下偷窥我很久了
I never looked in your window.
我从没偷窥过你
Well, I've looked in yours,
好吧 我可偷窥过你
And we're not taking the blame for this.
我们不会对这件事承担责任的
Oh, yes, you are.
不 你们要负责
No, not unless you want the entire world to know
除非你想让全世界都知道
How close you are with your stepsister.
你和你同母异父的妹妹有多暧昧
You talk, and I'll make sure
你敢乱说话 我保证
Everybody knows you've been doing it with her.
让大家都知道你们的事
So that's what Ali had on him?
所以这就是艾丽手中的把柄
It's enough to want her dead.
也是托比杀她的动机
And us.
也是杀我们的
Emily!
艾米丽

重点讲解

原文:Turns out Jenna wasn't the patient.结果我发现詹娜不是病人。
turn out:结果是;证明是
The party turned out to be very successful.
晚会结果开得很成功。


原文:You've been peeping in my window for years.你在我家窗下偷窥我很久了。
peep +at/into/through窥,偷看
The boy peeped through the keyhole to see what was going on inside.
男孩从钥匙孔里窥视,看里面发生什么情况。


peep和peek的区别:
两者都有look quickly and secretly 的意思,但是peep表示的是隔着障碍物看什么东西,例如:
have a peep through the window 隔着窗户偷看;
The moon peeped from behind the cloud 月亮从云层中隐现。

而peek可以表示偷窥日记等的没有障碍物的偷看行为。

session:会议


日常用语:
See for yourself.
你自己看看吧。

Session 12, August 15th.
第12期,8月15日。

It's not what it looked like.
事情不是你看到那样的。

What the hell did I ever do to you?
我到底对你做过什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • therapistn. 临床医学家
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • keyholen. 钥匙孔 adj. 内幕的