《美少女的谎言》第4季第14期:发求救短信
日期:2013-11-11 20:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Guys, "Closed caskets keep secrets.
姑娘们 关上棺材保守秘密
His is open and exposes yours."
他的棺材盖打开 暴露了你的秘密
There's something in that coffin that's incriminating to us.
棺材里的东西会牵连到我们
Are you really so sure about everything
你真的那么肯定
you're so sure about?
你所肯定的事情吗
Yes. And in about thirty minutes,
是 大概三十分钟后
they're going to open the casket for viewing,
他们就要打开棺材 让人们瞻仰
people are going to walk past to say goodbye to Wilden.
大家将要走过去和威尔登道别
Whatever "A" has on us--
无论A抓了我们什么把柄
Okay, we didn't kill Wilden. So what could it be?
我们没杀威尔登 那会是什么呢
Besides another set-up.
除非又是一个圈套
Yeah, Em's right. We shouldn't even be here.
艾米说得对 我们根本不应该来这
If we get busted for poking around that casket--
如果我们被逮到在棺材附近闲逛
I don't think we have a choice. We have to look.
我们没有选择 一定得看
I mean, at my grandma's funeral, they kept the casket
在我奶奶的葬礼上 他们把棺材
in a private room until the service started.
放在一个私人房间 直到仪式开始
Let's just go find it.
我们去找找看吧
Aria was right.
艾瑞亚说得对
The casket isn't here yet.
棺材还没到
Okay, so let's split up.
分头找
And if you find it, send out an S.O.S.
如果有人找到了 发一个求救短信

重点解释

Are you really so sure about everything你真的那么肯定

sure about对 ... 确信的

Do you feel sure about your answers?

你对自己的答案觉得有把握吗?

I feel quite sure about China's bright future.

我很有把握中国会有光明的未来。

people are going to walk past to say goodbye to Wilden.大家将要走过去和威尔登道别

walk past走过 ...

On my way home, I walk past the small garden.

回家的路上,我走路经过一个小花园。

If we get busted for poking around that casket--如果我们被逮到在棺材附近闲逛

poke around到处闲逛

She doesn’t want to poke around in that city any longer.

她不想再呆在这城市里。

The man who owns this land said I could poke around here anytime.

这块地的主人说我可以随时到这儿来闲逛。

Okay, so let's split up.分头找

split up分开

The old farm has been split up into house lots.

这古老的农场已被划分为一块块的宅地。

John has just split up with his girl-friend.

约翰刚刚跟女朋友吹了。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • poken. 刺,戳,袋 vt. 拨开,刺,戳 vi. 戳,刺,