《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第4期:情侣间的怪异气氛
日期:2014-11-16 23:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, there.
美女
Is tonight still happening?
今晚还去吗
Tonight?
去哪里
The dance.
舞会
We don't have to go.
也不是一定要去的
Not really good at line dancing, anyway.
反正我对线舞也不是很在行
Yeah, I don't know. Uh, maybe?
我也不确定 或许吧
I have a lot of stuff going on, but...
我有很多事儿要忙 要不...
I'll call you.
我到时候联系你吧
What's that?
那是什么
A recommendation letter.
推荐信
Nice. Zoe came through?
太棒了 佐伊写的嘛
Yeah.

It's long.
好长啊
And gushing.
而且激情澎湃啊
Yeah. That's how Zoe talks.
是的 佐伊说话就这个风格
Really? About every volunteer?
是吗 对每个志愿者都这样吗
Her spirit made my heart race?
"她的斗志让我心跳加速"
She's poetic.
她很文艺的
She's into you.
她看上你了
She's being supportive.
她只是助人为乐罢了
Emily, I've been to weddings
艾米丽 我参加过的婚礼中
where people don't say stuff like this in their vows.
没有任何誓词写到这份儿上
I have to get to class.
我要去上课了
Aria.
艾瑞亚
What are you doin' here?
你在这干嘛呢
I was gonna offer you a lift home,
本来是想送你回家的
but it looks like--
看来是用不上了...
Yeah, I drove myself.
是的 我自己开车了

重点解释

Not really good at line dancing, anyway.反正我对线舞也不是很在行

good at善于; 擅长

The little boy was not good at arithmetic.

这个小男孩算术不太好。

The writer is not very good at writing dialogues.

这个作家不太擅长写对白。

I have a lot of stuff going on, but...我有很多事儿要忙 ,要不...

go on继续;发生

Let us go on to the next item on the agenda.

让我们继续讨论议程上的下一个项目。

Go on this street till you see the cinema.

沿街往前走直到你看见电影院。

相关短语on the go很忙; 忙忙碌碌

I seem to have been on the go all day.

我似乎整天一直忙忙碌碌。

A sudden rush of business kept us on the go.

营业突然激增使我们忙个不停。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍
  • agendan. 议事日程