《美少女的谎言》第3季第38期:离开玫瑰镇
日期:2012-12-08 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Out for an evening stroll?
晚上出来散步吗
I'm just trying to clear my head.
我想清醒下头脑
Rough night?
失眠了吗
Rough two years.
失眠两年了
I've received over 200 calls in the last few days
我最近几天 接到了二百多通电话
all swearing they know who stole Ali's remains.
都说知道艾莉的遗体在哪儿
Everyone's being accused
所有人都成了偷尸嫌犯
from Mrs. Welch to Obama to you.
韦尔奇 奥巴马 还有你
But it's all just lies.
没一个靠谱的
You have no idea how much I'm looking forward
你想不到我多么盼望着
to going to college next year.
明年能上大学
Getting out of this place.
逃离这里
All these dysfunctional people.
远离不和睦的人
Yeah, sounds good, doesn't it?
听起来不错
Well, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.
可惜那样没有用的
Trust me.
相信我
You can leave Rosewood,
你可以离开玫瑰镇
but Rosewood will never leave you.
但玫瑰镇会永远牵绊着你
I've got to, uh-- I gotta do a few things.
我要去... 我有点事
Driving up to meet my parents in the morning.
明早之前开车到我父母那儿
Tell them I say hi.
帮我向你父母问好

重点解释

I've received over 200 calls in the last few days我最近几天接到了二百多通电话。

receive:接到, 收到

语法透析:

1.receive与accept的区别:

receive意为“收到”,表示客观的,accept意为“接受”,表示主观的。

当accept a gift时,表示接受了礼物,不会再退回,而receive a gift时,只是收到了礼物,可能还会退回。

2.receive只是一时的动作,因此不能说I have received your letter 3 days.应该改为It is 3 days since I received your letter;

3.receive from/of的意思是“从某处或某人那收到(款项)”,如received from/of Sam seven pounds;

4.在英美英语中回信中的第一句话,通常是Your letter of ... received,常省略is,has been。

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to going to college next year.你想不到我多么盼望着明年能上大学。

look forward to (doing sth):展望(期待)

We look forward to the return of spring.

我们期待着春天的到来。

I look forward to being alone in the house.

我盼望着能自己一人待在这所房子里。

Rough night?失眠了吗?

rough night:睡眠不好的夜晚

The sailors began to prepare against a rough night.

海员们开始准备应付一个惊涛骇浪之夜。

I had a rough night(= I didn't sleep well).

我一夜没睡好觉。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • dysfunctionaladj.
  • strolln. 闲逛,漫步 v. 闲逛,漫步