美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第1期:乌七八糟
日期:2020-02-14 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Pretty little liars.."
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
We found a hole in Sara's closet
我们在莎拉的衣橱里发现了个洞
In her room at the radley.
在她拉德里的房间里
The night charlotte came home, the night she was murdered
夏洛蒂回家 被人谋杀的那晚
someone used a landline from the two crows to call this house.
有人用在双鸦餐厅的座机给这里打过电话
I'm so glad we finally told you.
太好了 我们终于告诉了你
Now we don't have to sneak around anymore.
现在我们就不用这样偷偷摸摸的了
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
I buried someone who made my life hell for years.
我把那个曾将我推入地狱的人深藏多年
I'm now being questioned in her murder.
而我现在还要接受关于她谋杀的盘问
I lost my job.
我还丢了工作
Come back to new york with me. I can't.
和我回到纽约去吧 我做不到
Damian, I came to ask you if your article is fully about
戴米安 我是来问你的论文是真的要写
millennials and politics or if you have another angle.
千禧一代和政治 还是你有其他角度
The murder weapon was a golf club.
凶器是高尔夫球杆
What detective tanner described was a hollow piece
坦纳警探描述的是一个空心金属
Of metal cut with a rectangle at the end.
末端是矩形的
I've been working with the data from Yvonne's cell phone.
我一直在研究伊冯手机里的数据
These are my mom's medical records. How do they have these?
这些是我妈的病历 他们怎么会有
You and I need to talk about Ezra Fitz.
我们得谈谈以斯拉.费兹的事
Does he know what you're doing?
他知道你做了什么吗
You wrote this, big parts of it.
这是你写的 很大一部分是
Melissa's suitcase is broken
梅丽莎的行李箱坏了
and there's a part missing that's metal, hollow
有一块金属中空 并且头上有
and cut with a rectangle in the end.
方形切口的部分不见了
Did she check out or get hurled out?
她是退房了还是被赶出去了
This is what the inside of Sara Harvey's head must look like.
莎拉.哈维的脑子里一定也这么乌七八糟的
I would have made her lick the carpet before she left.
她走之前我该让她把地毯都舔干净再走的
Okay, let's show Ali the closet.
行了 我们带艾莉去看衣橱吧
Urgh! Who leaves coleslaw in the middle of the floor?
谁会把凉拌卷心菜放在地板中央啊
Hanna, closet.
汉娜 先去衣橱
When you asked the front desk
你问前台的时候
did they know why she left so fast?
他们知道她为什么走得这么匆忙吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
She's not racing off to a messies anonymous meeting.
她又不是赶着去开什么乱七八糟的匿名互助会
She knows we're on to her. It's gone.
她知道我们盯上她了 没了
There's no hole. What? That's impossible.
洞不见了 什么 不可能
There's not even a seam where the hole used to be.
原来这里有个洞 现在连条缝都没了
Guys, maybe this wasn't her room.
也许这不是她的房间
Don't. Stop cutting Sara any slack.
别 别袒护莎拉了行吗
Hey, I don't care how much she claimed to have loved
我才不在乎她说自己有多爱夏洛蒂
Charlotte like a sister. This girl has two faces.
把她当成亲姐姐 她可表里不一得很
We should leave. No.
我们得走了 不行
Look, guys, if my mom finds out that I used that key card--
如果我妈发现我用了钥匙卡的话...
We don't have to introduce ourselves.
我们又不用说自己是谁

乌七八糟.jpg


We just have to walk out the door.
就这么走出去不就行了
Emily, stop.
艾米丽 停下
I'm not leaving until we can go back down there.
除非我们能去到下面 否则我不会走的
Okay, she doesn't even believe it exists!
她都不信这里真的有个洞
I didn't say that, I'm just trying to
我没这么说 我只想弄清楚
understand why she would stalk you.
她为什么会跟踪你
Because she thinks we had something
因为她觉得
to do with Charlotte's murder.
我们跟夏洛蒂的死有关
She thinks we know who did it! Shh!
她觉得我们知道谁是真凶 闭嘴

分享到