影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第88期:不可以离开
日期:2012-06-29 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Teacher:You need something?
需要什么
Aria:Uh, no.
不是
If this test isn't happening,
如果考试还不开始
are we allowed to leave the room?
我们可不可以离开
Teacher:They just posted a tornado watch in Delaware county.
他们在Delaware郡设了个台风监测站
No one's going anywhere. Have a seat.
所有人不得离开 坐下吧
Boy:Tell me you're a basketball fan.
你是篮球迷吧
Aria:Why?
什么事
Boy:Got floor seats to the Sixers game friday night.
我有周五晚上76人比赛的场地票
They're playing the Celtics.
对凯尔特人
Aria:No. That's really sweet--
我不是球迷 不过你真好
Boy:It's not a date.
这又不是约会
I mean, it's a date, but it's not a date-date.
我是说 是个约会 但不是那种约会
Aria:I think I already have plans.
我已经有安排了
Boy:Okay.
好吧
Aria:Another time, another season.
那下次吧 下个赛季什么的
Boy:Do you like hockey?
喜欢曲棍球吗
Never mind, no girl likes hockey.
算了 女孩都不太喜欢曲棍球
I'll work on this.
我再想办法吧
Aria:Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
They said we couldn't leave the building.
他们说我们不能离开这栋楼
Boy:There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this.
去这里其他的房间 会比待在这儿有趣得多
Wanna come?
一起来不

重点解释

妙语佳句:

allow to do sth:允许干某事

You are not allowed to smoke here.

这里不许吸烟。

allow sb sth:允许给某人某物

He allows his son ¥10 a week.

他给他儿子一个星期十块钱。

another time:另外的时间

To persist to another time or situation.

坚持到其他时间或情况.

more than:超过;多于;不仅仅;非常

This city has a population of more than 1,000,000.

这个城市人口超过一百万。

Have a seat.坐下吧。

I'll work on this.我再想办法吧。

剧情百科常识:

故事讲述玫瑰镇(Rosewood Day)镇中学的社交女王Alison失踪一年后,她的四位好友--Spencer(特莉安·贝利索里奥扮演)、Hanna(艾什莉·本森扮演)、Aria(露西·海尔扮演)和Emily(薛·米契尔 扮演)--突然收到一条署名为「A」的神秘短信。「A」威胁说要揭发这四位美少女的秘密--包括她们隐藏了很久的、只有Alison才知道的秘密。有人说该故事是少女版的《绝望主妇》,也有人说该故事是另类的《绯闻女孩》。

考考你:

我已经有安排了。

他们说我们不能离开这栋楼。

去这里其他的房间会比待在这儿有趣得多。

参考答案:

I think I already have plans.

They said we couldn't leave the building.

There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this.

分享到
重点单词
  • tornadon. 飓风,旋风,龙卷风
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲