影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第10期:社交女王蜂
日期:2012-03-30 17:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Can I get anyone a drink?
请问喝点什么
I’ll have a vodka soda.
给我来一杯伏特加苏打
She’s kidding.
她说笑呢
I’m gonna have a glass of the house cab.
我要一杯餐酒
Melisa?
梅丽莎
The same as my father.
和我爸爸一样
I actually will have a vodka soda.
我要一杯伏特加苏打
So I get your connection to Spencer.
看来我找到你和赛斯宾的共同点了
You both like to win.
你们都渴望胜利
Winning’s great, but if I’ve done my best,
能赢固然好 但如果我尽力了
I usually feel good about the outcome, no matter what it is.
结果如何我都能欣然接受
And Spencer?
那赛斯宾呢
Spencer needs to win.
她不达目的不罢休
Alison was always in the middle…
艾莉森总是站在中间
The center of attention.
众人关注的焦点
Have you known anyone like that?
你认识的人里有没有这样的
I usually run from those girls.
我一见到那些女孩就躲得远远的
They scare me.
她们让我害怕
Those girls?
那些女孩?
The queen bees.
社交女王蜂
You seem like a person who wouldn’t run from anyone.
我还以为你是那种谁都不怕的女生
Do you have a side?
你喜欢哪一边
Sorry?
什么
Of the bed?
床的哪一边
I kind of sleep in the middle.
我一般都睡在中间
I ,um, kind of sleep in the middle too.
我 也通常睡在中间
重点讲解

no matter what:
=whatever

1.不管什么
Don't trust her, no matter what she says.
不论她说什么,都别相
=Don't trust her whatever she says.


vodka:
名词n.
伏特加酒

soda:
名词 n.
1.苏打,碳酸钠;小苏打,碳酸氢钠[U]
2.苏打水;汽水[U]
3.(一杯)苏打水;(一杯)汽水[C]
Two whisky and sodas, please.
请来两杯威士忌苏打。


seem like:
1.看起来像
The freshmen always seem like vegetables.
新生看起来总像植物人。
Seem like everyone picked the same subject.
好像每个人选的题目都一样。


in the middle of 和 among的区别:
in the middle of 一般指:正中间
多用来指空间、时间或过程的两端间等距离的部分, 也指"中等程度"
如果说一个人站在屋子中间可以用middle 这时候人作为一个物体的在人群中 就不同了
I'm in the middle of something.
我正在做别的事情。
We're in the middle of surgery here.
我们正在进行外科手术。

among 在之中,被包围,多用来指人,用在三者或三者以上之间
They often quarrel among themselves.
他们之间常常互相争吵。
Bushes were interspersed among trees.
灌木散布于树丛中。

分享到
重点单词
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • outcomen. 结果,后果
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔