《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集:艾米莉肌肉损伤
日期:2014-04-03 23:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集

I think you got a really wrong impression of me from the other day.
我觉得你那天对我的事理解错了
Really?
是吗
Yes, not your fault,
是的 不怪你
nobody's fault,
不怪任何人
but sometimes you say something the wrong way
但有时错误的表达方式
or it comes out wrong,
会带来错误的结果
and the person you're talking to,
你去找的那个人
they think there's something going on when there isn't.
他们以为出事了 但其实什么都没有
What's the problem, Emily? Nothing's the problem.
到底怎么了 艾米丽 没有任何事
That's the point. But...
这才是重点 但...
Did you talk to family services about me?
是你和家庭服务中心说了我的事 对吗
Yes.

Well, you shouldn't have done that.
你不该这么做
I mean, I can explain everything.
所有事情我都能解释清楚
You have to call them back
你必须给他们回个电话
and tell them that there's nothing to worry about.
告诉他们没什么好担心的
Emily, did someone pressure you
艾米丽 是不是有人对你施压
to come in and talk to me this morning?
让你今早来告诉我这些
What? No, I just want to straight this out.
什么 不 我只是想把话说清楚
This is a safe place. You can tell me the truth here.
这里很安全 你可以告诉我事实的真相
I am telling you the truth.
我说的就是事实
Okay, just forget I was here.
算了 就当我没来过
Emily, wait.
艾米丽 等一下
I was gonna call you today.
我今天打算给你打电话
I heard back on your X-ray consult.
我拿到你的X光结果了
My X-ray.
我的X光片
The MRI confirmed a partial tear of the rotator cuff.
磁共振检查证实肩袖部分撕裂
What does that mean?
什么意思
You'll need rest,
你需要休息
and rehab to heal the muscle and regain function and strength.
休息至肌肉愈合 恢复体能和力量
Depending on how that goes,
先看看效果如何
there's a possibility of surgery.
可能需要做手术

重点解释

I think you got a really wrong impression of me from the other day.我觉得你那天对我的事理解错了

the other day前几天; 不久前的一天

I bought a pair of tan leather shoes the other day.

前几天我买了双棕褐色的皮鞋。

I am calling about what we discussed the other day.

我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事。

I just want to straight this out.我只是想把话说清楚

straight out坦率地; 直言地

I told her straight out that she was wrong.

我坦白地告诉她,她错了。

Depending on how that goes,there's a possibility of surgery.先看看效果如何可能需要做手术

depend on依赖;依靠;取决于;随 ... 而定

It all depend on whether she like the boss or not.

一切都取决于她喜欢还是不喜欢这个老板。

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • confirmedadj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • leathern. 皮革,皮制品 adj. 皮革制的 vt. 用皮革覆
  • tann. 黝黑,棕褐色 v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒成棕褐色
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • consultv. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • regainv. 恢复,重回,复得