《美少女的谎言》第3季第140期:蒙在鼓里
日期:2013-04-18 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Aria is not free, and I still haven't heard from Hanna.
艾瑞亚没空 汉娜还没回复
But we have Emily.
我们还有艾米丽
Uh, maybe not.
可能没有了
Oh, don't tell me she ditched us for Pigskin.
不要告诉我她为了那女的放我们鸽子
I need bodies here.
我需要人手
No, I get it. It's just that
我知道
I might have approached her in the wrong way.
但我貌似说错话了
You brought up Ali's war with her girlfriend, didn't you?
你跟她讲了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧
Bad move, Spencer.
大错特错啊 斯宾塞
Well, what were they fighting about?
她们为什么吵架
Emily.
因为艾米丽
Okay, so I snuck into Emily's bedroom
我溜进艾米丽的卧室
and stole some of her stationery.
偷了些她的纸笔
Love it!
不错哦
And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note.
然后给猪皮女留了张色色的便条
Think moist.
很色很色那种
Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
我刚喷了点在嘴里
I told her that I was dating this guy,
我告诉她 我在和一个男的交往
but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her
但又对她浮想翩翩
and needed to know if she felt the same way.
想知道她是否也如此
Mama's proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you.
听着真过瘾 但艾米丽非恨死你不可
Oh, please, she's clueless.
算了吧 她完全蒙在鼓里
I told Paige that she can't email or text me
我告诉佩奇不可以发邮件或短信给我
because my boyfriend's suspicious.
否则男朋友会起疑心的
Does Emily even have a boyfriend?
艾米丽有男朋友吗
Is that her?
那是她吗
That's her! Get down!
是她 趴下
You get down. She doesn't even know me.
要躲你躲吧 她又不认识我

重点解释

Aria is not free, and I still haven't heard from Hanna.艾瑞亚没空,汉娜还没回复

hear from:接到,收到

Have you hear from him by last week?

到上星期为止你们接到过他的信吗?

I hear from an authority that this disease is curable.

我听一位权威人士说,这个病能治好。

You brought up Ali's war with her girlfriend, didn't you?你跟她讲了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧

bring up:提出

These are matters that you can bring up in committee.

这些问题你可在委员会中提出。

Well, what were they fighting about?她们为什么吵架

fight about:为...争吵

Lawyers often fight about small details.

律师们常常扣住细节来争辩。

Why do couples fight about money?

为何夫妻双方都想掌握家庭财权?

分享到
重点单词
  • moistadj. 潮湿的,湿润的 (果物)多汁的 [医]有分泌物
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • suspiciousadj. 可疑的,多疑的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲