《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第12期:泡女小心机
日期:2014-11-26 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What's this?
这是什么
Open it.
打开看看
You did not buy me-- Try 'em on.
你不会是给我买了 穿上试试
Here?
在这儿吗
Yeah. I'll help you.
对 我来帮你
Seriously, though, how'd you know my size?
但是说真的 你怎么知道我的尺码
It's a gift.
这是天分
And a great party trick.
然后派对上使了点妙招
How does it feel?
怎样
I think people are staring at us.
我觉得人们在盯着我俩看
The boot.
我是说靴子
It's perfect.
太完美了
Toby can't trust "A" anymore.
托比不能再信任A了
I made that really clear.
我已经说得很清楚了
How can I help?
我能帮什么忙吗
Um, just grab my stuff in the bathroom.
把我在浴室的东西拿过来
Oh, and check the shower. Yeah.
然后检查一下喷头 好

重点解释

I think people are staring at us.我觉得人们在盯着我俩看

stare at凝视

They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.

他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。

He stared at me with a cruel glitter in his eyes.

他眼露凶光地瞪着我。

I made that really clear.我已经说得很清楚了

make clear讲清楚; 表明

You will have to make clear what you mean.

你得把你的意思说明白。

You should make clear what is to be done next.

你应当说清楚下一步该怎么做。

相关短语make one's meaning clear把某人的意思说清楚

She made her meaning crystal clear.

她把她的意思解释得清清楚楚。

分享到
重点单词
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发