美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7期第2期:对前程有帮助
日期:2018-11-07 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Thirty thousand dollars?
3万美元
It's your tuition, Hanna.
你的学费 汉娜
I promised you I would figure out how to pay for college.
我说过会想办法供你上大学的
Didn't I? - Mom, eh, how did you..
对吧 -妈妈 你怎么...
While you were gone I, um, I applied to every scholarship
你不在的时候 我 我申请了所有
I could find and-and, um..
我能找到的奖学金
You know, it helped planning for your future
你知道 为你的将来做打算
and believing you still had one.
相信你有前程 这样很有帮助
I can't believe it. I mean, one of the applications
我无法相信 我是说
actually paid off, literally.
真的有一个申请成功了
Wait. "The Carissimi Group."
等一下 "卡里西米集团"
Why does that sound familiar?
怎么那么耳熟
They probably sponsored a hospital wing or something.
他们好像还捐助过医院什么的
Jason recommended it. He said his mom donated all the time.
杰森推荐的 他说他妈妈以前一直捐款
Well, you at least owe me a hug.
你至少得给我一个拥抱
Seriously getting worried over here, Ali.
我真的开始担心了 艾莉
And we need to talk. Can you just call me back?
我们得谈谈 你能我回我电话吗
Emily?
艾米丽
It's Claire, Sara's friend. We met.
我是克莱尔 莎拉的朋友 我们见过
Yeah. Yeah, I remember.
对 对 我记得
That girl, Sabrina told me
那女孩 塞布丽娜告诉我
that you weren't working here anymore.
你不在这工作了

分享到