《美少女的谎言》第3季第263期:撞了警察乱了阵脚
日期:2013-08-22 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He must have been taken to a hospital.
他可能被送到了医院
or he's in the woods somewhere and we just can't find him.
或者躲在丛林之中 我们根本找不到他
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Calling Rosewood hospital...
打电话给玫瑰镇医院
and then my lawyer.
还有我的律师
No! You cannot do that! Why not?
不 你不能这样做 为什么不能
Because if Wilden is still alive somewhere,
因为如果威尔登现在还活着
we don't know what he'll say or do.
我们不知道他会做些什么或说些什么
Hanna, I hit a man.
汉娜 我撞了一个人
Not just any man-- I hit a cop.
不是一个普通人 我撞了一个警察
He was threatening you.
他在威胁你
I left the scene of an accident.
我肇事逃逸了
Which is why you can't admit to what you've done
所以在我们弄清事情状况之前
until we know exactly what we're dealing with.
你更不能随便承认罪行了
I was scared. He was reaching for his gun.
我很害怕 他当时在掏枪
I-I thought he was reaching for his gun!
我 我觉得他是在掏枪
I know. But whatever he did or didn't do,
我知道 但是不管他做了什么
you still hit him.
你确实撞了他
And once you tell the police or your lawyer,
一旦你告诉了警方或律师
there's no going back.
事情就没有挽回的余地了
Okay. Hanna...
好吧 汉娜
Until we know what our next step is...
在我们想清楚下一步要怎么做之前
Not a word about this to your friends.
千万不要告诉你的朋友
Understood? Yes, of course.
明白吗 当然
Hanna, I mean it.
汉娜 我是认真的
Nothing.
一个字也不说
I promise.
我保证

重点解释

Which is why you can't admit to what you've done until we know exactly what we're dealing with.在我们弄清事情状况之前你更不能随便承认罪行了

admit to承认

She admitted to a liking for pop music.

她承认爱好流行音乐。

George would never admit to being wrong.

乔治从不认错。

deal with讨论;处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

They were not equipped to deal with the situation.

他们没有准备好应付这种局面。

He was reaching for his gun.他当时在掏枪

reach for伸手去拿

Jack goosed her as she reached for a file.

她伸手去拿文件时杰克摸了一下她的屁股。

There was no time for me to reach for my gun.

我们有时间伸手拿枪。

there's no going back.事情就没有挽回的余地了

go back回去

I may be going back in the fall.

我可能在秋天回去。

He is now fit enough to go back to work.

他现在身体健康,可以回去工作了。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务