《美少女的谎言》第3季第58期:计划有变
日期:2013-01-11 22:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can't believe you asked him that.
你竟然问了他这些
We have to find this girl,
我们得找到那女孩
and if anybody knows who she is, it's Jason.
而只有杰森可能知道她是谁
Well, he doesn't.
但是他不知道
He might not have recognized her name,
他虽然不知道她的名字
but he could recognize her by a picture.
但也许知道她长什么样
I wonder if April was the
我怀疑埃普丽尔是否
type of girl who pimped out her friends.
是那种出卖朋友的雇员
I don't know.
我也不知道
All I know is that the prosecution's case is crumbling,
我只知道那个起诉案快失败了
and we have to get to this girl before "A" Does.
我们得在A之前找到那女孩
Whatever Garrett wants destroyed
加勒特想要毁掉的东西
could be the only thing left that keeps him in jail.
无非就是能让他继续蹲监狱的唯一证据
Do you think Maya found those tapes
你觉得玛雅发现艾莉的东西同时
with Ali's stuff?
也发现了那些录像么
It's possible. Maybe that's what Garrett was after all along.
也许是的 或许那就是加勒特一直想找的东西
Maybe April Rose has a tape.
也许埃普丽尔·罗斯有盘带子
Maybe that's what Garrett wants "A" to destroy.
也许那就是加勒特想让A毁掉的
What I don't get is why would "A" take direction from Garrett?
我不懂了 为什么A要听加勒特的吩咐呢
It might be the other way around.
也可能正相反
Garrett might have done whatever "A" told him to
加勒特听从A做了一切
and that's how he wound up behind bars.
然后就被关进了监狱
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
不好意思来晚了
Finally. I'm starving. Me too.
终于来了 我饿死了 我也是
Do you want to split some cheese fries? No, I want my own.
你想分一份起司薯条吗 不了 我自己来一份
So, the plan's changed for tonight.
今晚的计划有变
It's not a plan, it's a suicide mission.
那不是个计划 那是个自杀行动
The church is gonna be crawling with people,
教堂会被人群塞满
so we're not gonna be able to figure out who "A" is.
因此我们就无法摸清A是谁了
Emily and I are gonna hide
艾米丽和我到时候藏到风琴后面
behind the organ and just see who shows up.
然后观察谁会现身
I don't think that you should... spencer,
我觉得你不应该 斯宾塞
it's not about confronting, okay?
这时候不要吵架 好吧
I just want to see who it
我只想看看到底是谁
is so I'll know how to plan a real attack.
这样我就能做下一步计划了
"We." When we attack.
我们 是我们的下一步计划
Just be careful. And wear sensible shoes.
小心点 别穿高跟鞋
Hey, I wear three inches or I wear nothing.
我要么穿3英尺的鞋要么就赤脚
Oh, and order me a side salad. To soak up the cheese.
还有 帮我点份配菜沙拉 我要拿来配起司

重点解释

The church is gonna be crawling with people,教堂会被人群塞满

crawl with:爬满了, 满是

The ground was crawling with ants.

地上满是蚂蚁。

The resort is crawling with tourists.

这个游览胜地到处都是旅游者。

so we're not gonna be able to figure out who "A" is.因此我们就无法摸清A是谁了

figure out:出, 解决

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

He's trying to figure out a way to solve the problem.

他正在努力想办法解决这个问题。

be able to:会, 能

They appear to be able to handle the problem.

他们似乎可以处理这个问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • prosecutionn. 实行,经营,起诉
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • sensibleadj. 可察觉的,意识到的,实用的 n. 可感知物
  • crawlvi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳 n. 爬行,匍匐而行
  • resortn. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借 vi. 诉诸,常去
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激