美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第18集第16期:搭顺风车
日期:2020-05-06 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Wasn't true what you said earlier.
你之前说的不对
About the writing.
关于写作的
I have a creative baggage too.
我也有创造压力
Wanting to make you proud.
我想让你为我骄傲
Oh, thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
Liam. Hey.
利亚姆 你来了
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
My phone died on the way back from Philly.
我从费城回来的路上手机没电了
And I-I came here as soon as I heard the message.
我一听说你的事就马上过来了
Hey, man.
你好
I appreciate you being here.
谢谢你过来
Yeah, of course.
不客气
Oh, let me be the first to share the good news.
对了 我第一个来告诉大家好消息吧
Jillian approved the book.
那本书吉莉恩批准了
What? That's amazing. That's great.
什么 太棒了 好极了
Yeah, congratulations.
是啊 恭喜
You're gonna be an author.
你要成为作家了
Hey, um..
那个...
...congratulations.
恭喜你
And, uh, feel better.
早日康复
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
拜拜
You should see the email Jillian sent me. You hungry?
你应该看看吉莉恩发给我的那封邮件 你饿吗
Can I get you something to eat from the cafeteria?
要我帮你从餐厅拿点什么东西吃吗
Hey, Yvonne.
喂 伊冯
Um, this is Spencer Hastings.
我是斯宾塞.海斯汀
I know that I'm probably the last person
我知道现在你可能
that you wanna hear from right now but..
最不想听到的就是我的声音 但是
...I just really wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我真的很想跟你说声对不起
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
And if you ever need anybody to talk to..
如果你想找谁聊聊
...I know that there's probably a million other people
我知道可能根本轮不到我
that you'd wanna talk to before me, but..
但是如果你有需要
...I'm here.
尽管找我
Is there any more?
还有吗
No. That's it.
没有了 就这些
You didn't have to stay. I could've done this myself.
你不用留下的 我自己扔就行
It seems whatever I do ends up this way.
好像不管我做什么 最后都会这样
Good intentions that look like trash.
好意看起来都跟垃圾一样

搭顺风车.jpg


Sorry.
很遗憾
You need a ride?
你需要搭顺风车吗
No, that's okay.
不 不用
Mine's right here.
我开车来了
Was it you?
是你吗
Did you call Charlotte that night
那晚是你从双鸦餐厅
from the Two Crows Diner?
给夏洛蒂打电话吗
Emily, I can't talk about this here.
艾米莉 我不能在这里说这个
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car.
上车

分享到