《美少女的谎言》第3季第159期:你说我父亲要杀我?
日期:2013-05-08 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm basically under house arrest.
我基本上就是被软禁了
My mom's now using my dad to squeeze information outta me
我妈想让我爸从我这里问出来
about Halloween, the Lighthouse.
万圣节那天在灯塔岩客栈发生的事
What have you told him? Nothing.
你告诉他什么了 什么都没说
If he knew half the crap we'd been through,
如果让他知道我们经历的事
he'd ship me off to Guam.
他一定会把我弄到关岛去的
Thought you were playing Mona's bodyguard.
还以为你在给梦娜当保镖呢
Okay, I said I'd be around for her.
我只是跟她说有事可以找我
I'm thinking maybe we all should be her friend.
我觉得我们都应该和她做朋友
I mean, if Mona knows why Garrett died,
如果梦娜知道为什么加勒特
right after he told that story about Aria's dad--
在泄露艾瑞亚父亲的事后被杀
Stop.
别说了
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么回事 没事
We're not gonna talk about that. No, go ahead.
我们还是不要说了 别啊 说吧
Talk about it. Just do it when I'm not here.
随便说 等我不在再说
Aria-- What's next?
艾瑞亚 下一步干嘛
Are we all gonna start wondering
是不是要调查一下
if my dad was on the Halloween train, too? - What?
当时我爸爸是否也在万圣节火车上 -什么
You actually believe that my own dad would drug me,
你真相信我的亲生父亲会给我下药
and then lock me in a box.
然后把我关在箱子里吗

重点解释

he'd ship me off to Guam.他一定会把我弄到关岛去的

slip off:悄悄溜走

We'll slip off when no-one's looking.

我们乘无人时溜了。

I mean, if Mona knows why Garrett died,right after he told that story about Aria's dad--如果梦娜知道为什么加勒特在泄露艾瑞亚父亲的事后被杀

right after:... 之后马上; 就在 ... 之后

Right after lunch mother went shopping.

吃过午餐後,母亲立刻去买东西。

We're not gonna talk about that. No, go ahead.我们还是不要说了,别啊,说吧

go ahead:说吧

Please go ahead with your story.

请继续讲你的故事。

talk about:谈论,谈及

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

分享到
重点单词
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • bodyguardn. 警卫员,保卫人员,保镖
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取