美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第2期:出口节点
日期:2020-02-17 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

OK, let's move.
好了 我们走吧
Are you giving up?
你放弃了吗
Nope, it's done.
没啊 都弄好了
Seriously?
真的吗
The file was corrupted.
文件已经损坏了
If they wanna leak your mom's medical report
如果他们想泄露你妈妈的病历
they're gonna have to break into her doctor's office again.
他们就得再次闯入医生的办公室

出口节点.jpg


And you're sure that nobody in the Phillips' camp
你确定菲利普团队的人
could ever trace this back to you?
没法查出来这是你做的吗
No way, I mean, they might find an exit node
不可能的 他们也许能找到个出口节点
but they'll never figure out where it originated.
但他们永远都查不出源头在哪儿
The anonymizer software disseminates traffic
匿名化软件发散的方式
through multiple sources and..
是通过多个源和...
Did I just put you to sleep?
我是不是让你无聊了
No, no, I'm not.
不 我没有
I, I just..
我 我只是...
I don't really think that this is just gonna go away.
我觉得这件事不会就这么结束
You know, my mom could still be ambushed
我妈妈还是可能会在选举前
right before the election.
落入对方的陷阱
You're right, but if you tell her that
说得对 但如果你告诉她了
then she's gonna wanna know how you learned about her
那她会想知道你是怎么知道她病了的
being sick, and you open that box...
如果你告诉了她...
She's got enough to worry about.
她已经有很多要操心的事了
Hey, let's make you some breakfast.
给你做点早餐吧
You need protein.
你需要补充点蛋白质
Fingernails can only supply so much.
手指甲能提供的蛋白质有限
When did you see me chew my fingernails?
你什么时候看见我咬指甲的

出口节点.jpg


In your sleep.
你睡觉的时候
You went after mine first.
你在我之前睡着的
No. Yes.
才没有 有的
Hey.
你们好
Emily, hey, come in.
艾米丽 好啊 进来吧
Sorry to interrupt. No, you're not.
很抱歉打扰了你们 没有啦
Uh, you hungry? I can't stay.
你饿吗 我不能久待
I've got to get to the bursar's office at Hollis.
我得去一趟霍里斯的财务处
What's wrong?
怎么了
Can you go back down with me?
你能跟我一起回去看看吗

分享到