《美少女的谎言》第3季第79期:希望艾莉能安息
日期:2013-02-07 22:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I thought about writing you a letter and...
我本来想给你写信的
I've gone over what to say in head the past year,
这一整年我都在脑中练习着我要说的话
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
我只想说 对于我所做的一切
for what I did.
我深感抱歉
You and your family were going through so much,
你们经历了那么多困难
and I didn't help.
我反而帮倒忙
But I swear to you,
但我向你保证
I had nothing to do with what's happening now.
现在这些事和我没有任何关系
I didn't touch her grave, and I would never.
我没有动过她的墓地 也绝不会动
I mean, believe me, no one wants to see Ali be at peace--
相信我 我真的希望艾莉能安息...
Don't you--
不要再...
A friend would never do what you did.
朋友是不会做出那样的事的
At the time, it felt like a childish prank.
那时还只是幼稚的恶作剧
Seems like you've gotten crueler with age.
貌似现在的你越来越残忍了
You need a good foundation.
先要有一个坚固的地基
Start with a good foundation,
打好了地基
and you can build anything.
你就能建造任何东西了

重点解释

You and your family were going through so much,你们经历了那么多困难

go through:经历

The child is going through a difficult phase.

那孩子正经历困难的阶段。

They went through the agonies of war and famine.

他们经历了战争和饥荒的痛苦。

But I swear to you,但我向你保证

swear to:断言

The soldiers swore to fight for the hearth and the altar.

战士们宣誓为保卫家庭和宗教而战。

At the time, it felt like a childish prank.那时还只是幼稚的恶作剧

at the time:那时候

This trick escaped detection at the time.

这骗局那时候没被发觉。

Admittedly, he didn't know that at the time.

无可否认,他当时并不知道。

分享到
重点单词
  • detectionn. 察觉,发觉,侦查,探测
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • foundationn. 基础,根据,建立 n. 粉底霜,基金会
  • faminen. 饥荒,极度缺乏