《美少女的谎言》第4季第61集:汉娜的信息
日期:2014-04-05 19:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集

You know, I've been thinking a lot
我好好想了想
about all the money you found in Wilden's safe deposit box.
你在威尔顿的银行保险箱里找到的钱
I mean, there must have been, like, thousands in there.
里面肯定有上千块吧
Hmm. Must have been.
肯定有了
And the other stuff too.
还有别的东西
You know, the gun and... the passports.
枪和多本护照
I mean, normal people really don't
普通人不会在保险箱里
keep that stuff in a safe deposit box, do they?
放那些东西 对吧
You'd be surprised what normpeople do.
普通人做的事会让你惊讶的
I don't know, it just makes me think that maybe he was crooked
我不知道 只是我觉得他可能不太正直
or...in the Russian mob or something.
或者 加入了俄罗斯帮派什么的
Is there a lot of Russian mob activity here in Rosewood?
玫瑰镇有很多俄罗斯帮派的活动吗
No, I just, um,
没有 我只是
I don't think it's something an honest person would do.
觉得正直的人不会做这样的事
But I guess you figure all
但我估计你在办案时
that stuff out when you work on your case, right?
已经理清这些问题了 是吧
Mostly it's talking to people.
大多数时候在与人交谈
You know, the other day
前几天 我看见
I saw your partner talking to Melissa Hastings.
你的搭档在跟梅丽莎·海斯汀谈话
Yes, he did talk to her.
是的 他跟她谈过
Yeah. She knew Wilden.
对 她认识威尔登
They went to high school together.
他们是高中同学
They were pretty close.
挺亲密的

重点解释

But I guess you figure all that stuff out when you work on your case, right?但我估计你在办案时已经理清这些问题了是吧

figure out算出;想出;解决

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

I can't figure out why he quit his job.

我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。

He's trying to figure out a way to solve the problem.

他正在努力想办法解决这个问题。

work on从事于…;继续工作

Actually, I was seeking more challenging work on some sort of track.

而实际上,我希望接受一些挑战性更强的工作。

Nobody likes to work on sundays.

没人喜欢在周日工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • challengingadj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂