美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第5期:失去理智
日期:2018-11-10 20:35

(单词翻译:单击)

I'll call you later. - Bye.
晚点打给你 -再见
You promised she'd be here. - That's what she told me.
你保证过她会来 -她是这么告诉我的
Call her again. Sorry, this doll's freaking me out.
再打给她 不好意思 这娃娃吓到我了
I got here as fast as I could. Where's Lesli?
我已经尽快赶来了 莱斯利在哪
Probably got eaten by one of her rats.
可能被她的老鼠吃了吧
Aria.
艾瑞亚
What? - Leave the doll alone.
干什么 -别弄那些娃娃了
Oh, Lesli just texted me.
莱斯利发了条短信给我
She said she's made a lot of progress with her stability
她说她为了稳定自己付出了很多
and she thinks that this sort of confrontation
她觉得这次对质可能
might set her back.
让她功亏一篑
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Tell her to get her ass over here
让她麻利点滚过来
or I'll show her a confrontation.
不然我就让她看看什么才叫"对质"
Come on. Field trip.
走 换我们去见她
Lesli knows who Charles is,
莱斯利知道查尔斯在哪
and you know where that bitch lives. Let's go.
而你知道那贱人住在哪 走吧
No one's going anywhere. Lesli isn't lying.
谁说要去了 莱斯利没有说谎
That girl is one lost marble away from a major breakdown.
那姑娘遭受过巨大打击而失去理智
Look, I-I swear, Lesli doesn't know anything else.
我发誓 莱斯利别的什么也不知道了
If she did, she would tell me, and I would tell you.
如果她知道一定会告诉我 我会告诉你们
The night that Bethany and Charles escaped from Radley
宝芬妮和查尔斯从拉德里逃走的那晚
you were with Alison.
你跟艾莉森在一起
Ali told us. You picked her up on the side of the road.
艾莉告诉我们了 你半路载了她一程
You took her to the Lost Woods.
你带她去了迷失森林
So maybe you saw somebody.
所以也许你看见了什么人


分享到
重点单词
  • stabilityn. 稳定性,居于修道院
  • marblen. 大理石 vt. 使有大理石的花纹
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲