美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季6集第2期:感人的演讲
日期:2018-10-16 16:58

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm just really not that into it.
我实在没兴趣
Why you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Well, why else would he ask me to be valedictorian?
不然他为什么叫我做毕业生演讲代表
I mean, I have incompletes in every subject except for lunch.
除了午餐 我所有的科目都没完成
And everybody expects me to stand up
每个人都希望我站出来
and give some really moving speech about being a survivor.
作为绑架幸存者 来发表真心感人的演讲
And I'm not ready to talk about it as if it's over.
我还没做好准备 把这事就当这么结束了
When it's not... over.
尤其这件事并没结束
So don't do it.
那就别做
What? - Just say no.
什么 -直接说不去
Uh, considering everything you've been through
想想你所经历的一切
I think walking across that stage and accepting a diploma
我想走上台 接过毕业证
is a pretty impressive accomplishment.
已经是个相当令人印象深刻的成就了
Did your Mom recruit another relative?
你妈又招揽了一个亲属吗
No, that's Hanna. I really have to go.
不 是汉娜 我真的得走了
Uh, but I'll see you at the meeting later?
但是我们晚点劝诫会那见吗
You bet.
没错
Okay.
好的
Thank you... for those. - I'll see you soon.
谢谢你给我这些 -一会见


分享到
重点单词
  • accomplishmentn. 成就,完成
  • recruitv. 招募,征兵,吸收(新成员),补充 n. 新兵,新成
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的