《美少女的谎言》第3季第143期:佩琪就是猪皮女
日期:2013-04-21 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

重点解释

It was alive? Was it crawling?
是活的吗 在爬吗
Was there a text from "A"?
A有发短信给你吗
Jenna knew that you would ask me to help.
詹娜知道你会向我求助的
Okay, get off of the blind girl train.
好了 不要再说那个盲女了
I am telling you that
我要和你说得是
I actually used the word "Snake"
我真用了"蛇"这个词
When I was talking to Emily outside of the girls' locker room.
当我和艾米丽在女更衣室门口说话的时候
Paige is not after us.
佩琪不会跟踪我们
She's in love with one of our best friends.
她只是爱上了我们的好朋友
Okay, but she was with Emily that night,
好吧 但是那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起
And she never said a word until Emily brought it up.
而艾米丽说起之前 她只字未提
Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily,
也许她不是为了和艾米丽在一起
she was hauling her off to an open grave.
而是利用她接近那座坟墓
Spencer...
斯宾塞
No, we really need to review that security tape because
我们有必要再看一遍监控录像
I guarantee you anything
我敢向你保证
that was a girl's shadow
在诺埃尔小屋前抓走玛雅的影子
that grabbed Maya outside of Noel's cabin.
绝对是个女人的
And you think this was paige/pigskin?
你觉得佩琪就是那个猪皮女
Yeah, don't you?
对 你认为不是么
She's been obsessed with emily for years.
她迷上艾米丽很多年了
She was jealous of Ali. She was jealous of Maya.
她嫉妒艾莉 嫉妒玛雅
She hated them. She probably hates us.
她讨厌她们 十有八九也讨厌我们
who is that? Is that Wren?
谁的电话 是任吗
It's Emily.
是艾米丽
Well, give me it! We don't know what we're gonna say to her!
把电话给我 我们还没想好和她说什么呢
I'm going to say "Hi."
我就说声"嗨"
Look, it's about the knife in Maya's bag.
我们要说玛雅包里的刀的事儿
Hi. Please tell me it's not rusty.
嗨 请别告诉我刀已经生锈了
It's not here.
刀不在这儿
We must've lost it when we were racing to the car.
一定是往车上跑的时候弄丢了
No, we didn't lose it, we put it in the bag.
没弄丢 我们把它放在包里了
Where is the bag?
包哪去了
It was under my bed.
在我床底下
Someone must've broken into your house.
一定有人闯进你家了
Then why wouldn't they take the whole bag?
那为什么不把整个包都偷走
We must've dropped it outside of Noel's cabin.
我们一定是掉在诺埃尔小屋的外面了
No, the only thing we dropped,
没有 我们只掉了一样东西
Emily, was a pound of my flesh!
艾米丽 就是我的一磅肉
Now, did you check your car?
车里找过了吗
Yes, but I'll check again.
找过了 我会再找一遍

重点解释

Jenna knew that you would ask me to help.詹娜知道你会向我求助的

ask for:请求; 要求

Could I ask for your reaction to this policy?

我能问一下您对这个政策的反应吗?

She's in love with one of our best friends.她只是爱上了我们的好朋友

in love with:与 ... 相爱

I fell in love with her at first sight.

我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。

And she never said a word until Emily brought it up.而艾米丽说起之前,她只字未提

bring up:提出

Please bring up this point at the next meeting.

请把这一点在下次会议上提出来。

Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily,也许她不是为了和艾米丽在一起

instead of:而不是 ...

It maddens me that she was chosen instead of me.

选中她而未选中我,真把我气死了。

hook up:将 ... 联接起来

We are planning to hook up the whole area.

我们正计划使整个地区可以通话。

she was hauling her off to an open grave.而是利用她接近那座坟墓

haul off:拖走

The enemy troops were utterly defeated and had to haul off.

敌军遭到惨败只得退却。

分享到
重点单词
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪