《美少女的谎言》第3季第57期:陷害自己的朋友
日期:2013-01-09 21:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

But to be honest, there were
老实说 当时
so many girls hanging around us at the time
有太多姑娘和我们一起玩了
I could have met her and not even known it.
我见过她可能也不记得了
And by "Us," You mean...
你说的"我们"是指...
Garrett, Ian and I.
加勒特 伊恩和我
Right. The N.A.T. Club. How'd you know about that?
对 N.A.T.社团 你怎么知道的
Do you think that she could
你觉得她有可能是
have been one of the girls that you filmed?
你拍摄的其中的一个女孩吗
Well, I didn't film any of those videos.
那些录像不是我拍的
Yeah, but you watched them. Didn't you?
但是你看过的 不是吗
How did you get that honor without doing any of the grunt work?
你要是没搀和进去 怎么会看到录像的
It was my idea.
这是我的主意
Look, like I said before, I was messed up.
像我之前说的 我错了
High school was just one big blur.
高中也是我的污点之一
Do you think she could have been in one of the videos?
你认为她也在那些录像里吗
It's possible.
有可能
Or maybe she was just one of their "employees".
亦或许她只是他们的一个雇员
What does that mean?
什么意思
I think Ian and Garrett were paying girls
我认为伊恩和加勒特会雇佣一些女孩
to set up their friends.
专门去陷害自己的朋友
I don't know. At that time I had kind of walked away from it all.
我也不太清楚 那时我已经退出了

重点解释

But to be honest, there were so many girls hanging around us at the time老实说当时有太多姑娘和我们一起玩了

to be honest:说实在的, 老实说

To be honest,I'd prefer a glass of water.

说真的,我想喝杯水。

hang around:闲荡, 徘徊, 逗留

If you see anyone hanging around here tell them to hop off.

如果你看到有人在这儿闲荡,就叫他们走开。

These days they always hang around together.

这些天他们总待在一起。

at the time:那时候

It seemed like a disaster at the time.

在当时那就像是一场灾难。

Look, like I said before, I was messed up.像我之前说的,我错了

mess up:混乱, 弄糟

Jill swore she would never mess up again.

吉尔发誓她再也不会弄错了。

Proceed with care, or you'll mess up.

你必须小心行事,不然就要倒霉。

分享到
重点单词
  • blurv. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏 n. 污点,模糊
  • proceedvi. 继续进行,开始,着手
  • disastern. 灾难