美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集第4期:时间扭曲
日期:2019-04-20 07:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi.
你好
I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong room.
抱歉 我觉得你进错房间了
I didn't order that.
我没订这些
I did.
我订了
Jordan. How did you--
乔丹 你怎么
I got the key from your mom. I wanted to surprise you.
我从你妈那里拿到了钥匙 想给你个惊喜
I thought the magazine was going to print tomorrow.
我以为明天要印杂志呢
It is, but the cops wanna talk to you
没错 但警察要问你话
and that trumps work for me.
而雇员们为我工作
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm better now that you're here.
你来了 我更好了
Champagne? What are we celebrating?
香槟 庆祝什么
Us.
我们
I spoke to my uncle and he has agreed to let us
我跟我叔叔说过了 他同意让我们
have the estate for the wedding.
在宅邸办婚礼
In the Hamptons?
汉普顿的宅邸吗
Wow, that's amazing, but--
太棒了 但...
I'm not rushing you, but..
我不是在催你 但
...I had to come here with some good news.
我只想过来跟你分享好消息
I'm sorry, it's just..
抱歉 只是
between Charlotte's death and the cops circling us
夏洛特死了 警察又来纠缠我们
I feel like I'm in a time warp.
我觉得时间都扭曲了
I don't want you to worry about that, okay?
我希望你别担心这些 好吗
I spoke to my mom's lawyer.
我跟我妈的律师谈过了
He has agreed to come down here go to station with you.
他同意过来跟你去警局
That's really not necessary.
真没这个必

分享到
重点单词
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • warpn. 弯,歪曲,乖僻 vt. 弄歪,翘曲
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说