《美少女的谎言》第3季第62期:仰慕你的炮灰男友
日期:2013-01-20 23:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh. Hi. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
Good evening, folks.
晚上好 伙计们
I'm getting ready to close. Uh...
我都要关门了
How can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的吗
We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside?
我们来找某样被遗失的东西
Were you asked to hold anything?
你有帮别人保管东西吗
Half this shop.
半个店都是
But I'm not holding my breath anybody's coming back.
但我不期望有人能回来
Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off
那个 我们的一个朋友放了些东西
and asked us to pick it up.
然后让我们来拿
But we don't know exactly what it is,
但我们不知道是什么东西
and our friend can't be reached.
那个朋友现在也联系不上
Okay, so we can go classic with "When Harry met Sally",
我们可以看经典片《当哈利遇到莎莉》
we can watch "The notebook" for, like, the millionth time.
或者再看一遍已经看烂的《恋恋笔记本》
I don't care. You can decide.
我无所谓 都由你
That's really pretty.
真漂亮
Don't you love finding new places to wear jewelry?
开发新地方戴珠宝真有趣
I'm never taking it off.
打死我也不摘下来
Who gave it to you? No one special.
谁送你的 没谁
Just another one of the nameless, faceless
又一个仰慕你的
revolving door of boyfriends who adore you?
无名无姓的炮灰男友吗
No. Just a friend.
不 只是个朋友

重点解释

We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside?我们来找某样被遗失的东西

pick up:捡起, 收集

It's against the rule to pick up the ball.

捡球是犯规的。

I'll call by and pick up my tools.

我会顺便过来取我的工具。

set aside:留出

He set aside a little money each week.

他每周都留出一些钱备用。

I set aside my overcoat and took out my summer clothes.

我把大衣放起来,取出了夏天的衣服。

Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off那个,我们的一个朋友放了些东西

drop off:把…留下 ;掉落

The humper of my car seems to drop off.

我车的保险杆看上去好像要掉下来似的。

I'm never taking it off.打死我也不摘下来

take off:脱掉

However hot it is, he will not take off his coat.

无论多热,他也不会脱掉外衣。

The doctor gestured me to take off my coat.

医生做手势要我脱去外套。

分享到
重点单词
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • adorevt. 崇拜,爱慕