《美少女的谎言》第3季第51期:约会过
日期:2012-12-30 17:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Aria.
艾瑞亚
Lucas. What's going on?
卢卡斯 怎么了
Is everything okay here?
你没事吧
Did you get what you needed?
你拿到要拿的东西了吗
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我问你个问题吗
Is Paige just a friend, or something more?
佩奇和你只是朋友吗
We dated for a while.
我们约会过一段时间
Was that before Maya, or after?
是在遇见玛雅之前还是之后
It was kind of in between.
在那期间吧
I'll be right back.
失陪一下
You get my text?
收到信息了吗
Why do you think I'm here? Let's go upstairs.
不然我来这干嘛 上楼去
No, I can't.
不行
Nate's here and Paige is coming out any moment.
内特在这 佩奇随时会出来
But if Wilden left
但是如果威尔登离开了
that probably means Garrett left too.
就意味着加勒特也走了
And we have to see what's on the card he stuck in those flowers.
我们一定要看到花束中的卡片
Hey! Garrett!
加勒特
No! Nate, stop!
不要 内特 停手
Hey! Get off me!
放开我
Let me go!
让我过去
Get off!
放开

重点解释

Let's go upstairs.上楼去。

go upstairs:上楼

I see her go upstairs a moment ago.

我刚才看见她上楼去了。

Let's go upstairs where we can be a bit more private.

咱们上楼吧,那里没什麽外人。

It was kind of in between.在那期间吧

kind of:有点儿

That kind of person is anything but a Marxist.

那种人根本不是马克思主义者。

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

分享到