《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第18期:姐弟恋
日期:2015-05-20 21:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna.
汉娜
It's not about Ali...
"老牛吃嫩草"...
"The cradle robber."
和艾莉无关
It's about me.
说的是我
And Mike.
和迈克
Mike?
迈克
As in my little brother Mike?
是我弟弟迈克吗
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Aria is gonna die.
艾瑞亚会死的
Will you keep your voice down? They're all upstairs.
你能小声点吗 她们都在楼上
What would have happened if I didn't come down?
如果我没下楼 你们会怎样
You know what? No, don't tell me. It's too gross.
算了 别回答这个问题 太恶心了
That's Aria's baby brother.
那可是艾瑞亚的弟弟啊
He's two years younger than us.
他比我们小两岁
Exactly. Look, Ali,
没错 艾莉
I'm not like you.
我和你不一样
I don't have ten guys after me at all times.
我不是随时随地都有一群追求者
I'm not skinny or perfect like the rest of you.
我又胖 又不像你们那么完美
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
That doesn't mean you have to settle for being a cradle robber.
那并不意味着你就要老牛吃嫩草
He was nice to me.
他对我很好

重点解释

Will you keep your voice down? 你能小声点吗

keep down抑制; 控制

I couldn't keep down my anger at that time.

当时我捺不住心头的怒火。

We must keep down the cost of production.

我们必须降低成本。

What would have happened if I didn't come down?如果我没下楼,你们会怎样

come down下降,落下

Come down to us we can't hear you upstairs.

下来到我们这儿来,你在楼上我们听不清楚。

I'm not skinny or perfect like the rest of you.我又胖,又不像你们那么完美

the rest of其余的

The rest of the eggs have gone bad.

其余的鸡蛋都变质了。

分享到