《美少女的谎言》第3季第326期:梦娜是清白的(end)
日期:2013-10-26 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So all of this started when you were at Radley?
这一切都始于你在拉德里吗
I made a deal with the devil.
我和魔鬼做了交易
And she gave me a way in and out of that place.
她告诉我怎样出入那地方
At first it was fun, having a partner.
最初有个搭档挺好玩的
But then the game changed.
但接着一切都变了
She stole you from me.
她从我这抢走了你
So what happened that night?
那晚到底发生了什么
Were you there at the cemetery?
你也在公墓那儿吗
Did you drug me? Did you take Ali's body?
是你给我下了药 然后带走了艾莉的尸体吗
I don't know who drugged you.
我不知道谁给你下的药
But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat.
但我在公墓那里 红外套女孩也在
How could you not see who it was?
你怎么会看不到她是谁
She was wearing a mask.
她戴着面具
She looked just like Ali.
但她看起来就像是艾莉
That's probably what happened tonight.
也许今晚就是这样
It wasn't Ali. It was a mask.
你们看到的不是艾莉 而是面具
Guys?
姑娘们
Wait, is that?
等等 那是什么
Somebody pulled it out of the lake.
有人把它从湖里捞出来了

重点解释

I made a deal with the devil.我和魔鬼做了交易

make a deal with做交易; 达成协议

I'll try to make a deal with him.

我试着和他协议。

I think we could undertake to make a deal with the firm.

我认为我们可以着手同这家公司做笔生意。

Somebody pulled it out of the lake.有人把它从湖里捞出来了

pull out of离开, 退出

He threatened to pull out of the common market.

他威协要退出共同市场。

I shall have to pull out of the team because of my hurt ankle.

由于脚踝受伤,我只好离开球队。

At first it was fun, having a partner.最初有个搭档挺好玩的

at first最初; 首先

The answer was at first unapparent.

那个答案起初不十分明白。

It is easy at first, but we are in deep water now.

起先很容易,但现在我们陷入了困境。

分享到
重点单词
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .