美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第8期:回到破地方
日期:2018-09-24 19:48

(单词翻译:单击)

I mean, I'm not going back to that shredding place

我不想回到那个破地方

and Mona knows Radley more than any of us.

而梦娜比我们谁都了解拉德里

Does she have any idea who could be posing as Ali's dead brother?

她知道谁可能装作艾莉过世的哥哥吗

Don't say dead.

别说过世

Charles isn't dead dead until we find something to prove it.

除非查到证据 不然查尔斯不算真死

What is wrong with you?

你怎么回事

It's not your cookie.

不是你的曲奇

Okay, first you're sexting Toby like some dog in heat

好吧 你先是像发情母狗一样和托比发调情短信

and then you're gumming at your dessert like my grandma.

又是像我奶奶一样用牙床吃甜点

How long do you want that cookie to last?

你上一次想吃曲奇是什么时候的事了

We're not talking about me, okay?

我们没在讨论我好吗

The subject is Charles, and it's not gonna be easy

主题是查尔斯 而且不论有没有梦娜

breaking into Radley with or without Mona.

要闯入拉德里都不容易

Are you buzzed?

你放空了吗

What? No, Hanna, focus.

什么 没有 汉娜 要专心

You have the same look in your eyes

你眼神刚和我政府课的

as this girl in my government class

女同学一模一样

who hums and makes chokers out of paper clips.

她边哼哼边用回形针做项链

I'm not humming, I'm just.. I'm missing Toby.

我没哼哼 我只是 在想托比

Well, Dr. Oz says sex is a drug too, Spencer.

好吧 奥兹医生说性爱也是毒品

Maybe you should figure that one out.

也许你得好好想想

分享到