美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第18集第5期:汽车美容
日期:2020-04-10 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Toby..
托比
Where is he?
他在哪
Caleb isn't here, okay?
凯勒不在这儿 好吗
And I know that you're upset--
我知道你心情很差
He knows her.
凯勒了解她
She's not some faceless, nameless..
她不是什么没头没脸的人
She's not even a candidate, okay?
她也不是个候选人好吗
She didn't choose to put her life under a microscope.
她没想把自己的生活放在显微镜下让众人审视
I know. But there's just so much about this that you don't know.
我知道 但是有很多隐情你并不知道
When the Phillips campaign manager told me
菲利普的竞选经理告诉我
it was Caleb that did this
这件事是凯勒做的
I told him he-he must've had his wires crossed.
我告诉他肯定是他弄错了
I said that there's no way.
我说绝对不可能
I told him, "I know this guy.
我告诉他 我了解这个人
And I would bet my life that he would never
我宁愿赌上自己的性命来保证
do something like this."
他绝对不会做这种事
I'm glad he didn't take that bet.
还好他没跟我赌
Hey, Toby.
托比
Toby, hey, just let him explain, okay?
托比 给他一个解释的机会 好吗
There's nothing to explain.
没什么好解释的
She thought you were a friend.
她把你当朋友
I thought you were a friend.
我也把你当朋友
I'm sorry she's hurting.
很抱歉让她受伤了
Caleb, just tell him.
凯勒 告诉他吧
So you're not even gonna deny it was you.
所以你都不打算否认了
No. I can't.
是的 我不否认
I wanna hear it from you!
我要听你亲口说
I want to hear it from your mouth why you did this.
我要听你亲口说你为什么要这么做
Toby, stop, okay? Caleb, tell him!
托比 停下好吗 凯勒 告诉他
I did what I had to do.
我做了该做的事
Oh, my God!
我的天
I called the auto shop, but no one answered
我给维修店打过电话了 但没人接
so I'm gonna go over there.
所以我打算自己去一趟
And do what, pretend like you're gonna trick out your sedan?
然后呢 假装要给你的车做汽车美容吗
It's not funny, Hanna.
一点都不好笑 汉娜
Once I can prove that Melissa borrowed that SUV
一旦我能证明梅丽莎借了那辆SUV
I'm telling the police.
我就告诉警察
You saw that message from this morning.
你早上也看到那条信息了
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Hanna?
汉娜
Can you help me turn on the air?
帮我开下空调吧
Earlier, I tried to use the oven
之前我想用烤箱
and Beyonce started playing.
然后就开始放碧昂斯的歌了
I told you, it's all linked up.
早告诉过你 这都是连接起来的
It's like a smart loft.
像是一个智能公寓

汽车美容.jpg


Yeah, well, smart loft, dumb hostess.
没错 智能公寓 傻瓜女主人
I need two buttons, on and off.
我需要两个按钮 开和关
So I ran into Caleb today.
我今天遇到了凯勒
At the hotel. He said he lost his job.
在宾馆 他说他失业了
Do you know what happened?
你知道怎么回事儿吗
Not exactly.
不知道
Well, I hope you don't mind
我邀请他住进了客房
but I offered him the guest room.
还希望你不要介意
Every place in town is booked.
整个镇都没有空房了
Wait. What?
等一下 什么

分享到