美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集第13期:支持率
日期:2019-03-31 17:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Your mom's doing well in the polls
作为尚未确认的候选人
for such an untested candidate.
你妈妈的支持率还真不错
Hi, Mona.
你好 梦娜
I waved at you at the Kennedy Center Reception.
我在肯尼迪接待中心朝你招手
- You didn't see me. - I'm sorry.
-但你没看到我 -我很抱歉
Look at us, all this time
瞧瞧我们 过了这么久
and we both end up in the same business.
最后还变成了同行
Um, not really.
其实不算
We both sell policy.
都是推销政策的
Different kinds of policy.
不同的政策罢了
Do you still have nightmares?
你还会做恶梦吗
I do.
我还会
Three shrinks and a whole lot of prescriptions
看了三个心理医生 开了一大堆药
but I still have bad dreams.
但我还是会做噩梦
How about you?
你呢
Now, I'd like to introduce one of the reasons
现在我想为大家介绍我参加竞选的
why I'm running for office.
主要动力之一
My daughter, Spencer Hastings.
我的女儿 斯宾塞·海斯汀
Don't miss your cue.
别错过属于你的时刻

分享到
重点单词
  • candidaten. 候选人,求职者
  • cuen. 暗示,提示,信号 vt. 给 ... 提示,把 .