《美少女的谎言》第4季第39期:父子和好
日期:2014-02-07 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

So where was your dad?
你爸爸去哪儿了
He was fishing.
他钓鱼去了
He went out on this lake every morning,
野营地那人说
according to the guy at the campground.
他每天早晨都去湖边
I sat on the dock and waited for him.
我坐在码头上 等着他
I waited most of the day, actually.
其实我几乎大半天都在等
It was getting dark when he came back in.
他回来的时候天都快黑了
What'd you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I told him I was sorry.
我对他说 对不起
I told him that Pastor Ted
我告诉他泰德牧师
found out it was someone at the foundry who switched the bell.
发现是铸钟场的人偷换了钟
What did he say to that?
那他怎么说
He asked me if that's why I was there.
他问我这是不是我找他的原因
I told him no,
我说不是
I was there because I...
我去找他是因为我
should have listened to him, backed him up.
当初应该听他解释 支持他
I should have believed him.
我应该相信他
I didn't say anything after that. I just stood there.
之后我就没说话了 一直站在那
I was gonna let him take a swing at me if he wanted to.
等着他发飙 过来打我
Did he? No.
那他打了么 没
He, uh, tossed his string at me
他扔了条绳子给我
and asked if I knew how to clean a fish.
问我会不会杀鱼什么的
I do, so we, uh, fried up his catch and had dinner.
我会 所以我们煎了鱼 吃了晚餐
Well, it sounds like it might be okay.
听起来你们尽释前嫌了
Yeah. Might be.
是啊 可能吧

重点解释

He went out on this lake every morning,according to the guy at the campground.野营地那人说他每天早晨都去湖边

go on继续;往前走

He go on a refresher course in bookkeeping.

他继续学习笔记进修课程。

We will play sports or go on a picnic.

我们将做户外运动或去野餐。

according to按照;根据;取决

He ranged the books according to size.

他照大小顺序排列这些书。

He ordered his life according to strict rules.

他把生活安排得十分刻板。

I told him that Pastor Ted found out it was someone at the foundry who switched the bell.我告诉他泰德牧师发现是铸钟场的人偷换了钟

find out发现;找出来

Find out what the conditions of the contract are.

弄清楚合同的条件是什么。

I'd like to find out about train to Las Vega.

我想知道去拉斯维加斯的情况。

分享到
重点单词
  • swingn. 摇摆,改变,冲力 v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的