美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第2期:放不下心
日期:2018-11-25 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Jessica donated her time and money to a lot of causes.
杰西卡会对很多事倾注时间和金钱
I'm sure her husband will be able to explain.
我相信她丈夫会解释的
Mom, I keep telling you
妈妈 我一直跟你说
Mrs. Dilaurentis gave money to the Carissimi Group
迪劳伦提斯夫人投钱给卡里西米公司
to support Charles because his dad abandoned him.
来资助查尔斯是因为他爸爸遗弃了他
And you believe this Charles person used that money
你觉得是这个查尔斯用那笔钱
to give you a scholarship?
给了你奖学金
Why?
为什么呢
A gives so that A can take away.
A只有给了你什么 才能把它夺走
That's how he plays the game.
这就是他戏弄你的方式
Mr. Dilaurentis did not return your phone calls.
迪劳伦提斯先生不回你电话
He's not at the house, he's not at the Rosewood office.
他不在家 也不在玫瑰镇警局
He doesn't wanna talk to us, so we should just turn over
他不想跟我们说话 我们应该把钱上交
the money and let him explain it to the police.
让他去跟警察解释
Listen, I know you're feeling unsettled
听着 我知道查尔斯还逍遥法外
with Charles still at large. I just wish you'd trust
你放不下心来 我只是希望你相信
that this is the best way to help.
这是最能帮到你的办法
If you're still feeling this way after we talk to Kenneth
如果我们和肯尼思谈过 你还这么觉得
we'll go straight to Lieutenant Tanner.
我们就直接去找坦纳副队
Deal?
行吗
Come on, his office is just around the corner.
走 他办公室就在拐角处
Well, at least now we know where he's hiding.
至少我们现在知道他人躲哪儿了
- Let's just get this over with. - Wait.
-我们直接冲进去 -慢着
If we go over there, they're just gonna turn the cameras
如果直接过去 他们只会把镜头转向你
on you which is the last thing I want to happen.
我最不希望发生这种事

分享到
重点单词
  • tannern. 制革工人
  • unsettledadj. 未处理的,未决定的