《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第15期:突然出现的目击者
日期:2014-11-29 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, what'll it be, ma'am?
想来点什么呢 女士
Can I get you a nice, tall glass of sarsaparilla?
给你来一杯超大的菝葜饮料怎么样
Do you wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
What?
什么
Dance with me.
和我跳舞
Okay, are you out of your mind?
好了 你没疯吧
Why would I wanna dance with you?
我凭什么要和你跳舞
Because I put that envelope in your locker.
因为是我把信封放你柜子里的
I know your mom's innocent.
我知道你妈妈是清白的
Who are you?
你是谁
I was at the lake that night.
我那晚也在湖边
Wilden called us to tow his car out.
威尔登叫我们把他的车拖出来
Look, my family owns the garage on the corner of broadmoor and lasher.
我家的车库就在布罗德莫和拉什尔的街角
Wait, you were at the lake that night?
打住 你当晚也在湖边
Yeah, your mom was there talking to Wilden.
对 你妈妈当时在和威尔登说话
She didn't see me, but I saw her drive off.
她没看到我 但我看到她开车走了
I heard gunshots...
我听到了枪声
after I saw your mom drive away.
但是在我看到你妈妈开车走之后
And I saw someone running through the woods.
我也看见有人跑过树林
Who? Who did you see?
谁 你看出是谁了吗
I don't know, but it was a girl.
我不知道 但是个女孩

重点解释

Okay, are you out of your mind?你没疯吧

out of one's mind发疯

He was almost driven out of his mind with anxiety.

他焦急得差不多精神都错乱了。

You must be out of your mind if you think I'm going to lend you 50!

你以为我会借给你50英镑,你准是疯了!

She didn't see me, but I saw her drive off她没看到我,但我看到她开车走了

drive off驱散; 击退; 赶走

I was about to drive off when I saw this huge lorry bearing down on me.

我正要驱车离开时,看到这辆大卡车气势汹汹地向我冲来。

The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.

我们走时车子扬起了一阵尘土。

I heard gunshots...after I saw your mom drive away.我听到了枪声,但是在我看到你妈妈开车走之后

drive away(把车)开走; 赶走

Please drive your car away,no parking here.

请你把车开走,这儿不许停车。

分享到
重点单词
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层