《美少女的谎言》第3季第175期:有个怪人跟踪我
日期:2013-05-24 20:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What exactly are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么
Remember that creepy Harold guy,
记得那个叫哈罗德的怪人吗
from the Lost Woods Motel?
迷失森林旅馆的那个
What about him?
他怎么了
He was at our school, stalking me.
他也在我们学校 还跟踪我
He bribed the real custodian so he could have the job.
他为了能在这里工作还贿赂了管理员
Why would he be stalking you?
他跟踪你干什么
I used to talk to him once in a while,
以前我偶尔跟他聊过几次
and he sort of ran with it.
他就以为我对他有意思
When I told him it was inappropriate,
我告诉他我们两个不合适
he didn't take it so well.
他有点不能接受
And after what happened at the 10k,
经过了筹款活动上发生的事后
I told my parents,
我告诉了我父母
and we went to the school administration.
我们去找过学校管理处了
You think that he rigged
你觉得是他策划了
that explosion in the shed just to hurt you?
仓库那场爆炸来伤害你吗
I guess the police are looking for him now,
我猜警方正在找哈罗德
but Harold's gone completely off the grid.
但是他就跟消失了一样
I really hope they find him soon.
真希望能快点找到他
You sure it was him? Who else would it be?
你确定是他干的吗 除了他还有谁
Anyway, I just thought you guys should know.
无论如何 我只是想告知你们一下

重点解释

I used to talk to him once in a while,and he sort of ran with it.以前我偶尔跟他聊过几次,他就以为我对他有意思

in a while:一段时间

He likes to hit the bottle once in a while.

他喜欢偶尔喝得酩酊大醉。

sort of:有几分地

That would sort of ruin the point.

那会有几分破坏的意图。

常用短语:

a word of a sort生气的话

I should have given him a word of a sort.

我真该责骂他几句。

nothing of the sort一点也不是

We really intended nothing of the sort.

我们确实没有这种意思。

no sort of毫无

She glances at him with no sort of recognition.

她瞟了他一眼,似乎没有认出他是谁。

in a sort of way在某种程度上

I suppose it's your business in a sort of way.

我想这是您事业范围内的事。

Who else would it be?除了他还有谁

who elsw:还有谁

Who else could have put them into effect?

谁人能够实行这些呢?

Who else do you need to buy for?

你还需要买给谁?

分享到
重点单词
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • recognitionn. 认出,承认,感知,知识
  • custodiann. 管理人,保管人,监护人
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • inappropriateadj. 不适当的,不相称的