美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第17期:保护家人
日期:2018-10-08 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

I totally could have dropped this off at church.
我本来可以把这个送到教堂的
Why make you leave your house if you don't have to?
没必要自己跑一趟的话何必要出门呢
Because I want to...leave.
因为我想出去
I don't even know how to apologize for him.
我甚至都不知道该怎么替他道歉
That was so wrong.
他做得太不对了
Alison, your father's not angry with me.
艾莉森 你父亲不是生我的气
Or you.
也不是生你的气
He's angry with himself.
他是在生自己的气
He failed to protect his own family and..
他没能保护好自己的家人 而且
that's gotta hurt.
这会很难过
Well, it wouldn't hurt us as much if he'd just admit it.
如果他能承认的话 我们也不会太伤心
Hey, did you notice who was on site today?
你注意到今天谁在那吗
At the curb?
路边那
I got the goon who was on your beat
我让负责保护你的那个笨蛋
to trade shifts with another officer.
跟另一位警官换班了
Her name's Lydia. She's nice.
她叫莉迪亚 人很好
You'll like her.
你会喜欢她的
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
I wanted to.
我想这么做

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • curbn. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘 vt. 抑制,束缚,牵(