《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第6期:混乱的日记
日期:2015-04-27 19:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm green, you are blue,
我是绿色 你是蓝色
you are purple, Hanna's pink, Ali's yellow,
你是紫色 汉娜是粉色 艾莉是黄色
and white is for whenever we don't know who the story's about.
白色是不知道故事主角的
Wow. That is so neat of you.
你也太整理控了
Actually, it's so Pam Fields of me.
这是我帕姆·菲尔兹的一面
I'm becoming my mother.
我要变成我妈了
So, how bad is it?
有多糟
It's weird.
很奇怪
There's one story where she says
一章里她说
I'm so desperately in love with her
我爱死她了
I'd rob a bank for her if she asked me to,
她让我抢银行我都在所不辞
and then another where she says I always put my friends first
另一章又说我把朋友放在第一位
and she wishes she was more like me.
她希望能跟我一样
Hey. What's going on?
在干什么呢
Emily has a system.
艾米丽有个分类系统
How much have you read?
你看了多少
Enough to need a break.
足够歇一歇了
Who's next? Purple or blue?
接着谁看 紫色还是蓝色
Spencer.
斯宾塞
She's better with the clues.
她比较擅长寻找线索
So, you haven't told us. How's Caleb?
你还没说呢 凯勒怎么样
Fine. Did you guys know that Ali wrote poetry?
挺好 你们知道艾莉还写诗吗
When do we get to see him?
我们什么时候能见他
You don't. He left already.
没法见 他已经走了
What do you mean he left?
什么叫他走了
I mean he got in his car and he drove away.
他上车开走了

重点解释

I'm so desperately in love with her我爱死她了

in love with与 ... 相爱

I fell in love with her at first sight.

我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。

The prince fall in love with a fair young maiden.

王子爱上了一位美丽的年轻少女。

I mean he got in his car and he drove away.他上车开走了

drive away(把车)开走

Bill wave his hand to us and then drive away.

比尔向我们挥手告别后开车走了。

I'd rob a bank for her if she asked me to,她让我抢银行我都在所不辞

ask to邀请(某人)参加(某活动)

He was asked to deliver an oration at the meeting.

他被邀请在会议上发表演说。

分享到