美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第9集第13期:不新鲜的事
日期:2019-01-30 14:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Veronica, I'm sorry.
维罗妮卡 抱歉
We shouldn't have made you tell that story
我们不该逼你讲彼得和
about Peter and Jessica.
杰西卡的事
Believe me, it was easier telling it than living it.
相信我 讲出来比瞒着好过些
Amen. Been there, done that.
阿门 这事不新鲜 我也经历过
I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?
抱歉 我是不是太大声了
What's worse is I can't even spend time out here anymore
更糟糕的事我现在一到这外面
without being reminded of that woman.
就会想起那个女人
That's where the dog dug her up.
狗就是在那儿刨出她尸体的
I completely forgot.
我完全忘了
Well... some of us can't.
总有人忘不掉
Should we check on the girls?
我该去看看女孩们吗
I think we should check on our host.
我觉得我们该好好看着主人
The girls are fine.
女孩们不会有事
- Clark. - Hey.
-克拉克 -你好
You are here.
你在这儿
Yeah, it's my prom.
没错 这是我的舞会
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Taking pictures.
拍照

分享到