《美少女的谎言》第3季第187期:我父亲在搜我的包
日期:2013-06-07 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I followed you.
我跟踪你了
You were really upset, and my da--
你看起来很伤心 我爸爸...
my dad, I have never seen him that angry before.
我从没见过我爸爸那么生气
Is there something going on, something that I should know about?
出什么事了吗 有什么要告诉我的吗
You can sit down, you know.
你先坐下吧
Did you hear? Some of it.
听到什么了吗 一部分
It sounded like you caught my dad in my room.
好像是你发现我爸爸在我房间里
Do you know what he was doing?
你知道他在那干什么吗
Rifling through papers.
在一堆纸里翻找什么
That wasn't the first time I caught him.
这已经不是第一次被我发现了
He was going through my purse yesterday.
昨天他在翻我的皮包
What? Did he say why?
什么 他解释原因了吗
He thought it was yours.
他以为是你的包
When I came across him in your room,
当我撞见他在你房里
I asked him what was going on.
我问他到底怎么回事
He wouldn't tell me.
他不告诉我
He seemed... caught.
他看起来很慌张
Defensive.
很警觉
I couldn't shake the feeling that he was lying.
我感觉他在撒谎
So later, he went to drop Mike off at a friend's.
后来 他送迈克去朋友家
And I went on my own search.
我搜了搜他的房间
I found these...
我发现了这些...
in his dresser.
在他的柜子里
Those are mine. Did you read this?
那些都是我的 你看过了吗

重点解释

When I came across him in your room,当我撞见他在你房里

come across:碰到;遇到;无意中发现

We've just come across an old friend.

我们刚碰到了一位老朋友。

Perhaps I shall come across him in France.

也许我会在法国遇见他。

相关短语:

come across one's mind忽然想起

A very good idea came across his mind.

他的脑海里出现一个好主意。

So later, he went to drop Mike off at a friend's.后来,他送迈克去朋友家

drop off:让...下车;把…留下

I'll drop off at the corner of Zhongshan Street.

我在中山路拐角处下车。

Could you drop off the books at the library?

你能把这些书顺便还给图书馆吗?

相关短语:

drop by顺便来访

Would you drop by when you are in town?

你来城里就来玩好吗?

drop out退出

She has dropped out in the middle of the race.

她中途退出比赛。

分享到