《美少女的谎言》第3季第26期:我是玛雅的表哥
日期:2012-11-23 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Are you Emily Fields?
你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗
Yes.
是我
I called your house and your mom said you worked here.
我打电话到你家 你母亲说你在这里工作
I'm Maya's cousin, Nate.
我是玛雅的表哥 内特
You have time to talk?
你有空聊几句吗
I'm sorry. It's my first day here,
不好意思 今天是我第一天上班
so can I call you later?
我回头给你电话 好吗
Yeah, any time. I'll give you my number.
随时都行 我把电话号码留给你
I live here now.
我搬来这里了
In Rosewood?
住在玫瑰镇吗
Just started at Hollis.
我刚升入霍里斯大学读书
Maya never mentioned she
玛雅从来没提过她有一个
had a cousin coming to Hollis.
要来霍里斯大学念书的表哥
Well, I applied but I hadn't gotten in yet when she was--
她在的时候 我的申请还没批下来
I was actually really looking forward
我本来很盼望
to hanging out with her again.
能和她在这里相聚的
Hey, Emily. Go time.
艾米丽 该你上了
Talk to you soon.
有空再聊
Green tea latte drinkers.
抹茶拿铁控们
Yeah? So get the gluten-free biscottis going.
知道了吗 无麸脆饼打包带走
Gluten-free biscottis.
无麸脆饼

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I was actually really looking forward to hanging out with her again.我本来很盼望能和她在这里相聚的。

look forward to:展望(期待)

We look forward to the return of spring.

我们期待着春天的到来。

I look forward to being alone in the house.

我盼望着能自己一人待在这所房子里。

hang out : 闲逛

I like to hang out at mall with my friends.

我喜欢和我的朋友一起去购物中心闲荡。

On holidays, we like to go to the forest cabin and let it all hang out.

在假日,我们喜欢去森林小木屋完全放轻松。

I applied but I hadn't gotten in yet when she was--她在的时候我的申请还没批下来

apply:申请, 应用

apply后可接不定式或to和动名词形式。

They will apply the money to build(ing) up a little library.

他们将申请一笔钱建一个小图书馆。

These principles apply to learning foreign languages.

这些规则原理是用来学外语的。

考考你:

我本来很盼望能和她在这里相聚的。

她在的时候我的申请还没批下来。

上期答案:

I have a pile of essays to get through.

I'd much rather spend a quiet night alone with you.

分享到