美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第14集第17期:聪明说客
日期:2019-08-02 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)


Yeah. Sorry, I had to read that.

是的 抱歉 我必须得看

Well, me too.

我也是

DC must be missing its brightest young lobbyist.

华盛顿一定很想念它最聪明的青年说客

You know as well as I do that a campaign is won or lost

你和我一样清楚 竞选成败的关键在于

in the last three weeks, so..

最后三周 所以

...I'm not gonna get another vacation day

我接下来的三年

for the next three years of my life, but I thought

都不会有假期了 但我认为

it was important for me to be here for my mom.

在我妈妈身边支持她很重要

Yeah, I've heard you're not a fan of Rosewood.

我听说你不喜欢玫瑰镇

I, uh, I told Yvonne that

我 我告诉伊冯

I was Green Acres and you were Park Avenue.

我就像《绿色田野》而你像《林荫大道》

Green Acres?

《绿色田野》

He's just kidding. We watch a lot of retro TV.

他在开玩笑 我们看了很多老片子

Oh, god, I'm getting a ticket. Sorry.

天啊 我要被开罚单了

Oh, yeah, fine.

好的

So you saw the ring earlier?

刚才你看到戒指了

Yeah, I mean, I-I wasn't trying to be

是的 我是说 我 我不是要成为

a crazy ex-girlfriend stalker.

疯狂的前女友跟踪狂

I just, I was there.

只是我恰巧在那

It's a small town. We're gonna run into each other.

这个镇子很小 我们总会碰到对方

So you didn't propose?

那么你没有求婚吗

Officer Toby, can you help me out with this?

托比警官 你能来帮我一下吗

分享到
重点单词
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • lobbyistn. 说客;活动议案通过者