《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第18期:只在噩梦中想过未来
日期:2015-04-10 22:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You ever think about being a lawyer?
你有想过当一名律师吗
Only in my worst nightmares.
只在我的噩梦里想过
How do you feel about this?
你觉得这个怎么样
I feel like I should tell my dad.
我觉得我应该告诉我爸
You should.
你应该告诉他
I will.
我会的
Have more important things to do right now.
现在我有更重要的事情要做
Hey, dad.
嗨 老爸
Hey.

Toby.
托比
Mr. Hastings.
海斯汀先生
Your mother's wall-to-wall depositions,
你妈在四处采证
so we're on our own tonight.
所以今晚我们得自力更生了
Okay.
好的
Your daughter is very smart.
你闺女非常聪明
I know.
我知道
I mean, she's a genius.
她是一个天才
Radley Sanitarium has to admit my mom wasn't a suicide.
拉德里疗养院承认我妈不是自杀的
It was a cover-up.
真相被掩盖了
"An exhaustive internal investigation
"通过一份详细的的内部调查
"found oversight issues.
发现存在失职的问题
Appropriate actions will be taken."
我们将会采取相应措施"
You should've seen her.
你真应该看看她
This is Declodyne.
这是迪克劳丹集团
Yeah.
是的
Radley's bad for their image,
拉德里损坏了集团的形象
so this gives them cover to clean up.
所以他们通过报道 澄清与自己无关
If they're admitting this much,
如果这些他们都承认了
there must be a lot more.
那肯定还有更多问题

重点解释

You ever think about being a lawyer?你有想过当一名律师吗

think about考虑;回想

The time is approaching when we must think about buying a new house.

我们要想一想买新房子的事了,时机即将来临。

I'll have to think about it.

我得想一想。

Have more important things to do right now.现在我有更重要的事情要做

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

Do it right now.

现在马上做。

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

so this gives them cover to clean up.所以他们通过报道 澄清与自己无关

clean up收拾干净;打扫

Stop idling and help me clean up.

别游手好闲的,来帮我打扫打扫吧。

The mayor is determined to clean up the city.

市长决心清除市内的不良现象。

分享到