《美少女的谎言》第3季第210期:结束一切
日期:2013-06-29 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna? Hi. What are you doing here?
汉娜 嘿 你怎么在这儿
What's that smell? Is that... tequila?
什么味道 是龙舌兰吗
No. It's actually gin.
不是 是松子酒
A little bit got in my mouth
弄到我嘴里去了
When, uh, the girl threw it in my face, so...
那女孩往我脸上泼的时候
Who did? What happened?
谁干的 怎么回事
Nothing. I just...
没事 我只是
I got busted for underage drinking,
我因未成年饮酒被捕了
Which I wasn't even doing.
我根本就没喝酒
Unfortunately, "I'm just holding it"
倒霉的是 “我只是拿着杯”这句话
doesn't work on Betty the bouncer.
不能让保镖贝蒂信服
You were at a club.
你在夜总会
More of a bar.What bar?
更像是个酒吧 什么酒吧
Oh, it was more of a club.
它更像是个夜总会
You wouldn't have heard of it.
你应该没听说过
My mom's gonna kill me.
我妈会杀了我的
Hey, Emily. Hanna.
嘿 艾米丽 汉娜
I just spoke with your mom.
我刚和你妈妈谈过了
She said you wanted to turn something in?
她说你有东西要上交
What are you doing? -The cops need to see that.
你干什么呢 -必须让警察看看
Unfortunately, he's one of 'em.
不幸的是 他也是警察
I appreciate you bringing this down.
很感谢你把这个东西带来
We'll return it to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快把它还给你的
Oh, and Emily,
对了 艾米丽
You did the right thing.
你做的对
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
I'm thinking we could end this.
我在想我们可以结束这一切
I'm gonna get a coffee. Do you want one?
我要去喝杯咖啡 你要吗
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'll take a napkin, for blotting.
帮我拿个纸巾 我得擦擦

重点解释

You wouldn't have heard of it.你应该没听说过

hear of:听说

I rejoice to hear of your promotion.

听说你高升我非常高兴。

相关短语:not hear of不答应(拒绝考虑)

I will not hear of you making a trip to that place.

我不允许你去那个地方旅行。

She said you wanted to turn something in?她说你有东西要上交

turn in:上缴

Only a few guns have been turned in so far.

时至今日只上缴了少数几支枪。

We'll return it to you as soon as we can.我们会尽快把它还给你的

as soon as:一 ... 就

I'll write you as soon as I get there.

我一到那儿,就给你写信。

Let us start as soon as he comes.

等他一来我们就动身。

词义辨析:once,as soon as两者均为从属连词,引导时间状语从句,都表示主句的动作紧跟在从句的动作之后发生。

once除表时间外,还表示条件,一般译作“一旦......就......”。

as soon as强调的只是时间,译作“刚......就......”或“一......就......”。

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • rejoicev. 使 ... 欢喜,高兴