《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第1期:梦娜认罪
日期:2014-09-27 23:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Where were you?
你去哪了
I went back to the station to see what I could find out.
我回去警察局看看能找到什么
And?
然后呢
Apparently after we left last night,
显然昨晚我们走了之后
Mona made a full confession.
梦娜彻底交代了自己的罪行
Did you girls put her up to this
是你们提出让她这么做
thinking it would somehow help Ashley?
以为这样就能帮到艾什莉吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Mon, we would never do anything that stupid.
妈 我们绝对不会做这么愚蠢的事
I knew Mona was devious, but this is beyond anything
我知道梦娜诡计多端 但她这样做
I ever thought she was capable of.
这远远超出了我的想象力
What makes you so sure that she didn't do it?
你为什么这么肯定她没做过
Things she said in her confession
她的供述中
contradict some of the evidence.
有些和证据矛盾
Do you have any idea why Mona would do this?
你知道梦娜为什么这么做吗
No. No, honest.
不知道 真的不知道
I hope not,
我希望如此
because if you girls are involved in any way,
因为如果你们在任何方面参与了此事
it will really hurt your mother's case.
会对你妈妈的案子非常不利

重点解释

I went back to the station to see what I could find out.我回去警察局看看能找到什么

go back回去

I'm glad she's decided to go back to her husband.

我很高兴她已决定回到她丈夫身边。

His father told him not to go back on his promise.

他的父亲对他说,不要违背自己的诺言。

I knew Mona was devious, but this is beyond anythingI ever thought she was capable of.我知道梦娜诡计多端,但她这样做这远远超出了我的想象力

capable of能够

A man driven by jealousy is capable of anything.

嫉妒心可使人什么都做得出来。

Only human beings are capable of speech.

只有人类才具有说话的能力。

because if you girls are involved in any way,因为如果你们在任何方面参与了此事

involve in卷入; 陷入

I don't want to involve in this matter.

我不想牵扯到这件事里面去。

I got involved in a quarrel about the price.

我被卷入了一场有关价格的争吵。

分享到
重点单词
  • contradictvt. 反驳,与 ... 矛盾
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • deviousadj. 迂回的,弯曲的,不正直的
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • quarreln. 吵架,争论,怨言 vi. 吵架,争论,挑剔
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉