《美少女的谎言》第4季第49期:被活埋的感觉
日期:2014-03-14 22:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

You and I need to talk.
我想和你谈谈
Now, I want you to breathe in through your nose
好了 用鼻子吸气
and breathe out gently through your mouth.
然后轻轻地用嘴巴吐气
Oh, that's perfect.
非常好
It's perfect!
太完美了
The whole time I was thinking of Ali
我一直想着艾莉
and how that's what it must feel like to be buried alive.
被活埋估计就是这种感觉
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗
Yeah, I found something.
有 找到了这个
If you're involved in this,
跟我说实话
if Ashley sent you to me, just say so.
你是不是参与了 是不是艾什莉派你来的
Nobody sent me to you, Mr. Marin, okay?
我不是谁派来的 玛琳先生
You knew that she was in Rosewood that night.
你知道她那晚在玫瑰镇
Hanna's mom.
汉娜的妈妈
Did she tell you, or did you see her?
是她告诉你的 还是你看到的

重点解释

If you're involved in this,if Ashley sent you to me, just say so.跟我说实话你是不是参与了,是不是艾什莉派你来的

be involved in涉及, 包含在 ... 中

They were involved in a long legal wrangle over payment.

他们在付款问题上陷入长期纠纷。

He is deeply involved in debt.

他债台高筑。

The whole time I was thinking of Ali我一直想着艾莉

think of想到, 考虑, 想象

I wouldn't think of disturbing them at this hour of the night.

我不能想象这样深更半夜去打扰他们。

Think of it in terms of an investment.

从投资的角度来考虑那件事。

分享到
重点单词
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist