《美少女的谎言》第4季第45期:做个好父亲
日期:2014-03-04 22:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段出自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

Mr. Marin.
玛琳先生
Caleb. - I didn't want to bother you in your office.
凯勒 -我不想来办公室打扰你
I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.
我只是想确认你知道目前的情况
What exactly are we talking about?
你指什么
Detective Wilden.
威尔登侦探
What's that got to do with me?
跟我有什么关系
You know that he was bothering your wife and your daughter.
你知道他在骚扰你老婆和女儿
Hanna's mother is my ex-wife. - The point is,
汉娜的母亲是我前妻 -重点是
he was giving them a hard time,
他处处刁难他们
and it wasn't exactly a secret.
而且这是众所周知的
Now he's dead.
现在他死了
Yes, we've established that.
对 这点我们都知道
Hey, they're bringing in some state investigators.
这个案子会有国家调查员介入
Hanna's worried that they're gonna try to pin it on her mom.
汉娜很担心他们会找上她妈妈
If that happens, they are both gonna need help.
如果真是这样 他们会需要你帮忙的
What kind of help?
怎么帮
Hanna's mom's gonna need a lawyer, and Hanna...
汉娜的妈妈需要律师 而汉娜
Hanna needs to know that you're gonna be there for her.
汉娜要知道你会在她身边支持她
Okay? She needs her father.
好吗 她需要她父亲
I'll keep all this in mind. Thank you, Caleb.
我知道了 谢谢 凯勒
You're welcome. I think.
不客气

重点解释

I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.我只是想确认你知道目前的情况

make sure弄明白, 设法确保

Make sure that you put down every word she says.

切实要记下她说的每一个字。

To make sure that he was at home, I called him up in advance.

为了确定他在家,我事先打电话给他。

go on发生

Will they go on a picnic next week?

他们下星期将去野餐吗?

What exactly are we talking about?你指什么

talk about谈论, 谈到

I never talk about gossip.

我从不传播流言蜚语。

Please don't talk about it in front of the children.

请不要当著孩子们谈论那事。

分享到
重点单词
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • establishedadj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est