《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第11期:打褶的牛仔裤
日期:2014-05-15 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna?
汉娜
Can you help me with these, please?
你能帮帮我吗
So, I heard some kids from school
我听说你学校的同学
are going on campus visits this weekend.
这个周末要去大学校园参观
You didn't want to go?
你不去吗
Well, I don't really like
我不是那么想去
when the tour guides walk backwards.
当导游倒着走的时候
It makes me nauseous.
我看着就恶心
Especially if they're wearing pleated jeans.
特别是他们如果穿着打褶的牛仔裤
Fine, Hanna.
好了 汉娜
I don't need to look at colleges.
我不需要去看学校
I already know where I wanna go.
我已经知道自己想去哪里了
Well, until you get into the fashion institute,
好吧 在你去时尚学院前
You might want to have some other choices.
你可能需要看看别的选择
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你好
No, I can talk.
没有 我方便
I just didn't expect to hear from you so soon.
我只是没想到这么快就收到你的回信
Can you hang on a second?
你能等一下吗
I got you the rice salad you like.
我给你带了你喜欢的米饭沙拉
Start without me, I'll be right back.
别等我了 我一会儿就回来

重点解释

Can you help me with these, please?你能帮帮我吗

help with帮助某人做 ...

Would you please help with my suitcase?

你能帮我提一下手提箱吗

I just didn't expect to hear from you so soon.我只是没想到这么快就收到你的回信

expect to预期, 期待

The shop expect to make a small profit this year.

这家店铺期望今年能赚点钱。

I didn't expect to bang into him there.

我没料到会在那儿碰见他。

hear from接到 ... 的信

I hear from my cousin every two weeks.

我每两星期就会收到我表哥的来信。

Can you hang on a second?你能等一下吗

hang on不挂断

If you'll just hang on a moment, I'll get it for you.

如果你暂时不挂断,我取来给你。

分享到
重点单词
  • instituten. 学会,学院,协会 vt. 创立,开始,制定
  • suitcasen. 手提箱