《美少女的谎言》第3季第193期:答应我不要做蠢事
日期:2013-06-12 19:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Ohh. Forgot my shoes.
喂 忘记拿鞋子了
Yeah, I thought a lot about it. I'm in.
对 我好好想过了 我加入
I'm not gonna let her do anything else to Hanna.
我不会让她再伤害汉娜的
We'll talk this afternoon.
我们下午再谈
Who were you talking to?
你在给谁打电话
Um, it was my mom.
我妈妈
It's four-thirty in California.
加州现在是凌晨四点半
Do you always call her this early?
你平常都这么早打给她的吗
She's not in Montecito. She's, um...
她不在蒙特西托 她...
in Chicago, uh, for business.
在芝加哥出差
So why were you talking to your mom about Mona and me?
那你为什么和你妈妈聊到我和梦娜
She knows that Mona bullied you,
她知道梦娜曾经欺负过你
and she's just worried about her being back in school.
她对于梦娜重返校园这件事忧心忡忡
Mona had someone run your mom off the road.
梦娜派人把你妈妈给撞了
You shouldn't be talking about her to anyone.
你不能和其他人提起梦娜
Hanna, Mona tried to run you over when you were friends.
汉娜 你们还是朋友的时候她都差点撞飞你
God only knows what she's gonna do now that you've dumped her.
你和她闹翻之后天知道她会做出什么事情来
Maybe she won't do anything.
或许她什么也不会做
Of course she will. She's "A".
她当然会有所行动 她是A
We need to stay one step ahead of her.
我们需要先她一步行动
Look, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
听着 答应我你不会做蠢事
Hanna... Promise me.
汉娜 答应我
Fine. I won't do anything stupid.
好吧 我不会做蠢事的
Now let's see something hot and not-too-trendy.
现在让我们来看看既魅力四射又端庄稳重的你

重点解释

I'm not gonna let her do anything else to Hanna.我不会让她再伤害汉娜的

anything else:别的东西

Is there anything else you want?

你还要些别的什么吗?

she's just worried about her being back in school.她对于梦娜重返校园这件事忧心忡忡

worry about:担心; 烦恼

Don't worry about little things.

别为琐事烦恼。

Hanna, Mona tried to run you over when you were friends.汉娜,你们还是朋友的时候她都差点撞飞你

run over:碾过

My son came near being run over by a truck.

我的儿子差点被大卡车辗过。

Keep in! you'll be run over if you don't watch it!

走边上!不当心你会给车撞着的!

We need to stay one step ahead of her.我们需要先她一步行动

ahead of:先于

The project was completed ahead of the schedule.

这项工程提前完工。

分享到