美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第6期:透明度
日期:2020-02-26 21:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Mom, I work on Capitol Hill.
妈妈 我在美国国会工作
I know all of the traps.
我知道所有的圈套
But you're running on a platform based on transparency
但是你的政治纲领是基于透明度
and integrity.
及廉正
Do not set yourself up to be blindsided
只要参加选举 就千万别让自己
once you get into the office.
毫无防备
You know, you were the one who taught me
是你教我
that courage is all about having grace under fire.
勇敢在于广遭责难下的优雅
I mean, it doesn't really get harder than this.
几乎没有比这更艰难的事
You're right.
没错
Thank you for reminding me why I did this.
谢谢你提醒了我的初衷
Mom, you're gonna make a great senator.
妈妈 你会成为优秀的参议员的
No.

I meant why I had kids.
我是说生下了你们
You get the chance to make people better than yourself.
有机会造就出比自己更优秀的人
I love you.
我爱你
Do you wanna send that back, order something else?
要不要叫人拿走 再点些别的
Oh, no, no. It's tasty.
不用 很好吃
Listen, uh, okay, so your mother and I have this crazy idea.
我和你妈妈有个疯狂的想法
Uh, we were thinking how great it would be
我们在想如果一个真正了解我们的人

透明度.jpg


if we were actually married by someone who really knew us.
来主持我们的婚礼 这该有多好啊
Like you.
比如说你
What?
什么
Dad, I can't officiate your wedding. I'm not a minister.
爸 我不能主持你们的婚礼 我不是牧师
Well, no, wait, that's the easy part.
不 等等 这很简单
You can just get a license online.
你只要在网上得到资格证就行
I mean, we would still have to be recognized
我们的婚礼还是要得到
by the state for the ceremony--
国家的认可
Dad, seriously, you don't want me to do that.
爸爸 说真的 你不会想我来做的
Why not? You are the writer in this family.
为什么 你是家里唯一的作家

分享到